Ranking
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
^ might work the only problem is is that you have no internet connection when in safe mode.

I meant safe mode with networking.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
I'm sorry but thats the most stupid thing i've ever heard....

I'm laughing my ass off.. that guy can't be serious.
which babarian told him this way
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Lol, but when she opens the laptop and starts it up, it has a threat saying something about ruining her and her family? Thats what i'm so worried about. If theres a certain person hacking the laptop, then they can't be removed from all i know.

no, man. why would one guy hack the laptop of her? I would guess on a simple trojan
a long time ago, my computer allways made a lil message pop up "download antivirus from this side "www.xxx.com" or your system will crash" etc. it was deleted by SB S&D

another option would be, if you have those tools (they are really helpfull, that was a great tip right there) start your computer in a "savety mode" (press F8 after you started your pc, or if he just checked the ram)
so you can start without network-processes. install S&D, use a good antivir-tool and a firewall and this will work again

If your system once was so much infracted, it might be good to install your OS once again. it needs professional help to get your system clean again
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้