Toribash
Original Post
Looking for a good netbook.
Im looking for a netbook, i have around 300-400$ I don't know much about netbooks, so i came here. And another question, can a net book run minecraft?

▲ ▲
MC? Most anything can run that.

But seriously, netbooks suck. I got a decent laptop that supports TB 3.9 shaders for around the same price.
<Leel_coding> Newb: that is why he has the door rigged to explode on knock event
Originally Posted by StingReay View Post
MC? Most anything can run that.

But seriously, netbooks suck. I got a decent laptop that supports TB 3.9 shaders for around the same price.

People usually want netbooks for it's size and weight, not for it being able to run exigent games(therefore being fucking heavy).

Oh, and get an Eee PC.
Σ
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
People usually want netbooks for it's size and weight, not for it being able to run exigent games(therefore being fucking heavy).

Oh, and get an Eee PC.

^

*does not care*

Tonakai Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post (You should care)
Last edited by Tonakai; Dec 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM.
<Leel_coding> Newb: that is why he has the door rigged to explode on knock event
I think what you are looking for is a laptop not a netbook.

Netbooks have litterally no power.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Well, i decided to hell with a net book, im getting a longboard, thanks for the help anyways.

▲ ▲