Ranking
Argentinia won. xD

Alright, expect a clantourney this sunday afternoon.I will announce the exact time and mod soon.
I'll be there. Also, we need to record every fight from that tourney for the purpose I will not disclosure now, and we need to have 3 fights between at least 4 ppl. Mod should be something similar to wushu but without DQ.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Ok, lets say Argentina will win penalty shootout, by two goals.

Holy shit, that was spot on o:

was grinning like a cheshire cat when they beat Nederlands, it was too bad that it went into penalty shootout though
Last edited by Super; Jul 11, 2014 at 08:17 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I'll be there. Also, we need to record every fight from that tourney for the purpose I will not disclosure now, and we need to have 3 fights between at least 4 ppl. Mod should be something similar to wushu but without DQ.

well, imo , absolutely no dq is not very fun but as u wish.
Originally Posted by Super View Post
Holy shit, that was spot on o:

was grinning like a cheshire cat when they beat Nederlands, it was too bad that it went into penalty shootout though

I have a gift to spontaneously know some things that will happen in the future.
I also now the year when I will die, 2065, I will have 88 years, but I can't see how will it happen. I hope like a victim of alien invasion. XD

Originally Posted by xXKaneXx View Post
well, imo , absolutely no dq is not very fun but as u wish.

I meant DQ that is timed, the one when you DQ if u touch the ground too much.
I meant DQ that is timed, the one when you DQ if u touch the ground too much.

Phew,thank god, i will choose rkmma then. It has a long dq timeout. I will adjust the dojosize and the dismembermentthreshold tho.
I will increase the dojosize a bit and also raise the dmthreshold for the sake of your wrists^^(cuz they tend to dm very easily in rk)