Ranking
HELLO!
Hey there, I'm bird.
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Britain.
I've been looking into this clan for some while now and it looks neat.
Decent members, cool leaders and looks like you have this planned out.

I am very active on the forums, I mostly like to lurk around to see what's going on.
I am active in-game: I am fairly good at every mod, but I'm best at: ABD, TK, Boxshu (wushu and mushu)
I am also a good replay maker (or I like to think I am anyway)
I do make a lot, but i do not post them since I just like to have fun with them.
However the ones I do post are the ones I want suggestions on (which literally nobody ever actually does suggest anything)

I did donate a huge amount of TC to this clan recently... I think it was about 98k TC or so, the reason for that is because as I said, you look like you have this clan planned out, and I would like to help out with events, replays and generally anything else.

There's my application... I hope you consider inviting me and I hope to see you later!

OH, and Also, if you would like to know who I was before this name change (NO SPOILERS) you'll unfortunately have to find that out the hard way by guessing.
(i'm not anyone special, trust me...)
since NANI and Surge can easily find out they get the advantage.

THANKS! <3
Attached Files
Birdy.rpl (201.3 KB, 5 views)
Sorry bird, but you have been denied. Feel free to reapply in a week

DENIED
Last edited by Tree; Oct 13, 2017 at 09:56 PM.
Tree
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Sorry bird, but you have been denied. Feel free to reapply in a week

DENIED

Not sure if that response was a joke after reading the Discord chat - but I'm confirming that bird has really been denied. Feel free to reapply in a week's time.
Hello (a) Adventure!
My name, as you may have guessed, is DOOM.
As you can tell, I'm applying to (a) which is directly below. \/

Myself:
The name's Brian, I'm a 16-year-old male from Scotland, I play games for the most part of my days but I occasionally go outside and do sports like Badminton and Hockey.
I'm (I'd say) a chill and relaxed person, I tend to keep on the passive side of things unless provoked. I'm free to play anytime and I'm not too bad at games in general.
Currently, I'm doing work experience in a Primary school teaching children and trying to get them to be a bit more social and active with each other, which is going well so far.
In my own School, I'm doing Physics and Chemistry Exams which are a pain in the ass, to be honest, I try to communicate with the younger years so they feel more comfortable in my School.
In the future, I want to move on to teaching, It seems like a really good job to have, good pay, good holidays, and good to interact and raise younger ones and be there for them.

Toribash:
I've been around in Toribash for a long time, mostly in-game, I never really made a proper account ever since I moved house, I'm a replay maker, Aikido/ABD player and to be honest, I can play any mod moderately well.
I participate in events fairly often and do a bit of marketing.

Why I want to join (a) and not any other clan:
So, I want to be a part of (a) because the members are quite friendly and I'd like to be a part of it, I've interacted with the members quite a bit and I've enjoyed it, so I thought why not?!
I also want to join because I'm (moderately) good at Toribash in general so I can help with wars and stuff.
I've also been looking for a forum based clan for a while now and this was the best and most active one I could find.
I'm pretty active on the forums and on Discord, I talk to quite a few people daily and have built a name for myself(not completely good from wibbles and that) but for the most part good from my generosity and replays.

Thanks for taking some time to read my app, much appreciated! And I hope I'm a part of this clan one day whether it be sooner or later.

also attached a few replays
Attached Files
DOOM MM- Touch Down.rpl (198.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by tabby; Feb 27, 2018 at 04:09 AM. Reason: couldnt bare the bad grammar im sorry
Posted for discussion

Edit: Congratulations Doom, you've been accepted! Invite sent
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 17, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
THE SHITSHOW

hello guys, i am shit, previously known as kahn
i'm aware of the issue that i got banned and stuff. if you're unaware of the story behind it, please feel free to pm me and i'll explain

Outside of crappy videogames, I'm known as Brandon. I'm a 16 year old living in Pennsylvania whose hobbies include amateur computer programming, bedroom producing (crappy solo stuff here, my group dead gang here), and trying to do backflips on my friend's trampoline.

In Toribash, i'm an average replaymaker and fighter, however in place of being good in any particular mod or way of playing, I've become sort of a jack of all trades. With that, I have a lot of fun, and have made a lot of cool friends over the few years that I've played this game, including many members of (a)dventure. I spend a lot of time on the forums, and intend to hang around and participate in the thread a bunch. There's a lot of cool dudes in (a), and I'd love to join and spend more time with them.

As for what I can give, I have a superior music taste and will happily shove what I enjoy down everyone's throats, like Typhon jkily, I can help with planning different unique events, and supplying art for them or anything else, and, of course, I can be a good friend to anyone who wants one. <3

Thanks for considering, dudes.
shit
Posted for discussion

Edit: shit has been accepted for trial.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 22, 2017 at 08:16 PM.
ABOUT ME
Hello, I'm Darky. I'm 15 years old. I'm a well-mature person, sometimes when the jokes are very offensive that's related to me, I may get anger over it. I was born in Indonesia, but now currently living in Brunei for school. My city in Brunei is Bandar Seri Begawan. I like the colour(color) blue and red, those are my favorite colours(colors). When I'm bored, I usually play other games such as Toribash, League of Legends, Minecraft, CS:GO and Brawlhalla. Sometimes I rather watch videos at YouTube when I don't feel like playing games, sometimes listening to Musics. I have a lot of sports, some of them are football, basketball, running and swimming. These are my main sports that I do in daily-life.

TORIBASH
My username in Toribash is Darky, obviously. Its belt is 5th Dan Black Belt. My main mods are AikidoBigDojo and Boxshu. At the moment, I'm still learning how to be good at ABD because it is the most used mod in clan-wars. I'm very active in-game but for forums, maybe sometimes I'm active and maybe not. The reason why I'm joining this clan(Adventure) is because the members are very friendly and some of them are the person that I've known. They all have a good such of teamwork. Another reason is I may be useful in in-coming wars. I also can't believe that this clan has gained a lot of members and reputation.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you'll consider my application. Thanks again.
Heya, join our Discord. It'd be cool if you got to know us a bit more.

I'm mentally ill I swear..

Restored because funny. ~t
Last edited by tabby; Feb 27, 2018 at 04:11 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash