ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Textures
So i have full textures on joints and body but in game it only shows me the texture of my head
Flames are also broken for me i dont even own fpt but t shows up in fpt
It also doesnt fully show the flames like 1 flame is missing

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Go to your customs folder and delete youre player name "Sunther" then /dl yourself in game, maybe that will work.

I mean delete everything in the folder "sunther"
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
How do i go to the custom folder?
-----
Do i have to delete EVERYTHING? Is there a chance it could fuck up my game even more?
Last edited by Sunther; Mar 2, 2017 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

the custom folder holds the asthetics of the tori corresponding to a certain username. if you dl someone, it replaces the old custom folder with the one from the database. if you delete it all it would look like the classic tori
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Where do i find the custom folder i asked is it in the steam library or do i go in options in game

Are you on a PC or a MAC? If on a pc go to computer and your hardrive and then go to program files and look for steam it should be in steamapps.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Are you on a PC or a MAC? If on a pc go to computer and your hardrive and then go to program files and look for steam it should be in steamapps.

It's (C: )>Program Files (x86) > steam > steamapps > common > toribash > custom.
In here delete the folder called Sunther.

Once you've done that, go ingame and type /dl sunther
Wait a few seconds and your tori should refresh after this, otherwise, just play a game and your normal textures should appear.
Last edited by zwouter; Mar 2, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
It's (C: )>Program Files (x86) > steam > steamapps > common > toribash > custom.
In here delete the folder called Sunther.

Once you've done that, go ingame and type /dl sunther
Wait a few seconds and your tori should refresh after this, otherwise, just play a game and your normal textures should appear.

Do i have to delete the entire folder or just whats inside the folder?

It doesnt really matter, once you dl yourself it re creates your whole folder, so you may as well delete it completely.