Toribash
I'll keep that in mind, and try and dish one out for ya.

also I should add you on skype, I could use a couple tips on realism haha
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Neato!, looking forward to seing it if you do it c:

And sure, Skype: davapava100

Not many tips i can provide through madmans n such but towards parkour,tricking,sparring i've got a book to share. Hehe

But let's stop this chatting Before moderators get pissed lol.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
ahh wtf i was watching ? that was hot.hard to say anything about it but ggggggj
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Ty so much guys haha

any other opinions on what I should do or change?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
improve the final pose.

i loved frame 900 to 400/300
gg
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
You'd make one hell of a stripper mate, I love the creativity here, and your legwork was superb. Specially that bit while you were on the second pole. Love it. Could use a pose though
its been long ass time since I posted something, but since guys ingame keep taking the piss out of me for not making replays here's a quick split cap thing

was planning on doing some other stuff after the crotch boomhit, but got lazy and made it a jump decap.

Disregard the stuff after the kick lol
Attached Files
Booty Swing.rpl (166.1 KB, 63 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Apr 22, 2016 at 05:35 PM.
I don't even know anymore
That was fucking sick. Opener was unique and the punch was fucking glorious. So much power. Launch to the torso was alright but I think you could have expanded on that decap a bit. It's not like it's bad, there's just some room for improvement. It looks kinda slow to be honest. Especially compared to the rest of the replay.

I missed this. Please keep making shit.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks mack and shiro, I'll see if I can remake this replay later on after the crotch boom this one was a bit shitty