ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post

uh oh

Just Monika

Last edited by Scorpio; Oct 8, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Read Ousama Game last night. Was alright. If you're planning to watch the anime, I'd recommend reading the manga first

(im)

Gotta watch one of the OVAs before you watch S3 EP 1 if you want to fully understand some of the flash backs. S2 OVA 2 specifically.

Edit: watched ep 1 of UQ Holder. Mahou Sensei Negima universe set 80 years in the future. Technically shounen, but it did spook me with some violence that is definitely not pg-13. Not bad though, I'll stick with it for now.
Last edited by Oracle; Oct 9, 2017 at 12:24 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Daeyyn View Post
Shokugeki is back bois

I'm excited

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Gotta watch one of the OVAs before you watch S3 EP 1 if you want to fully understand some of the flash backs. S2 OVA 2 specifically.

Edit: watched ep 1 of UQ Holder. Mahou Sensei Negima universe set 80 years in the future. Technically shounen, but it did spook me with some violence that is definitely not pg-13. Not bad though, I'll stick with it for now.

Can i watch UQ Holder if i dont watched Mahou Sensei Negima?
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'm excited

Im too
Last edited by Sora; Oct 9, 2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Of course man, way ahead of you
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Can i watch UQ Holder if i dont watched Mahou Sensei Negima?

It's fairly stand alone, the opening section gives enough information to understand the relationships between characters.

Considering most of the main characters from Majou Sensei Negima are dead, because it's 80 years in the future.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
any promising anime this season?
havent really watched anything in a long time but atleast "just because" seems somewhat interesting
are you shy? That's cute ;)