Toribash
rwby has the worst animation I ever saw, if I didn't care about animation it would be a pretty decent standard battle animation.

I remember a scene in the early episodes where they were walking near the port and the walk cycle didn't sync up with the speed they were moving, it was like a terrible vidya game where the characters glide around like they are moonwalking. Not to mention the fight scenes lol. Soooo baddd
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
I didnt like it either, it was horrible to look at. It makes me feel like ThePirateKing and how he feels about anime like SAO.
Hell yeah, rwby is kind of cringey.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
I didnt like it either, it was horrible to look at. It makes me feel like ThePirateKing and how he feels about anime like SAO.

at least SAO had great visuals
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
at least SAO had great visuals

Yeah, that's the one thing it had going for it.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
SAO was amazing until the second half of the first season. Imo it got progressively more crap in every aspect as it went on.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Man....i miss this org,anyway.

Currently watching Nisekoi,well....im so late

inb4 who are you/you're not a member of this org
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
Man....i miss this org,anyway.

Currently watching Nisekoi,well....im so late

inb4 who are you/you're not a member of this org

Who are you, you're not a member of this org
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016