ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Which set looks the best in your opinion?
Demon and Aqua
2 Votes / 7.69%
Demon and Amethyst
3 Votes / 11.54%
Demon and Amber
12 Votes / 46.15%
Demon and Other (Comment)
9 Votes / 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wore full void for a long time, it made me crave full pure XD

Actually my all time fav had to be full sapph, even though the color was a bit messed up when it first came out (ie back when I had it).
I always wanted to have a demon force, and never really liked how pure and void looked since I don't really like how extra dark/ bright they were, and I would tend to like static with demon, as it seemed like a great combination for me. And although I do not have the qi for them I just bought full 128 joints and got the force to be demon colored, played it off with a more dull and darker yellow than static, recolored my krisis13 set to match up, and got my dream set complete \o/
Demon and static for the win, with nice aqua hair color.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
whatever hipotibor has, because his set reminds me of the great war and how we valiantly fought for our freedom and preservation of culture.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 26, 2016 at 06:48 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
remember this when you post guys, thanks

Originally Posted by rules
D. If the Original Post is a question, do not just reply with just an answer, but also explain your answer.

Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
My dream set was what I looked like back in late 2015.
I fucking miss all my items.

big image

the moral of the story kids is to not duel away your entire active for a pretty flame
also, my relax was quicksilver if i recall
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

Rainbow Leg

I also really love joint textures. This set was a set i suggested to me friend if she ever decided to play toribash. I would also add the unicorn horn to it, it, and a nice flame.

Personally, i would use a checker pattern rather than a rainbow... maybe. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice