Toribash
Original Post
Warframe
About the Game
Warframe is a cooperative free-to-play third person online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Join your friends in player-vs-enemy raids across the solar system and master the power of the Warframes. Stand alone or fight together against enemies that threaten your world.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Trailer

Screenshots:

images

looks interesting, just signed up
-----
played one level, this is really good, but it gives me a pay to win vibe when I look at the store
Last edited by sid; Mar 31, 2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
It is not really hard at the beginning.
You can make your team and complete the missions with no problems.

The graphic quality and game art is not bad at all,
it is still something left, what makes an awesome game to boring in one week.
Last edited by dengue; Mar 31, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Feel like squadding up? Add _sid
Originally Posted by sid View Post
it gives me a pay to win vibe when I look at the store

Yeah, it can sorta feel like that, but it's no worse than Planetside 2's store. You can get everything the store has to offer without paying a cent - but you have to put an exponentially larger amount of effort in to get something for free more often than not.

I had been playing it since the closed beta but haven't played it since the newest update where they messed around with how mods and equipment levels work. Feels like a lot of the effort I put into levelling my weapons and increasing their stats has just gone down the drain.
EvilHyde here, downloading, looks cash. Can't wait to play it.
Hoss.
added all of you
Any game featuring space ninjas and chopping people in half is a quality game. PM me if you'd like my username* and I'll decide whether I feel like adding you and/or inviting you to the clan I made on a whim.

* No, it's not hanz0. Please don't bother whoever registered that username. Besides, he spelled it Hanz0.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&