Toribash
got a witch doctor lvl 28 then my brothers joined diablo and I started again with now a lvl 25 barbarian

IGN: Ezeth#2100 playing on EU servers.

If you want a fun race I suggest witch doctor, it was way more interesting than barbarian even tho every party needs a barbarian monk seems pretty strong in terms of damage, wizard seems interesting at the beginning but gets more and more linear because you pretty much only use the red lazer beam thing after a while.
Last edited by Ezeth; May 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
I'm a monk (Level 17 I think) and it's pretty kick ass. There are several ability combinations that you can choose for different situations.
let me get something straight, it's incredibly fast to level up, right?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Yes, the first person to reach lvl 60 did it in 12 hours and 20 minutes. Ofc this is about as fast as possible. Getting the perfect equip will take longer tho.
first person was athene the one on youtube lol pretty sure
anyways if your down ohno#iwillcomebacktothisseeingasserversareupdating
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
I get this game tomorrow. I'm freaking the farkle out.

Any recommendations for classes? ( Preferably ones that go good with a witch doctor. )
piss
My opinions so far

Paladin: Boring but very strong and tanky. (Melee)
Monk: High dps and pretty tanky as well. (Melee)
Witch doctor: Can do much stuff but not really great at any of them, sort of a multi-purpace hero. (Ranged)
Wizard: Dies easily but can do a lot of dmg. (Ranged)
Demon hunter: pretty much the same as Wizard.

Monk and barbarian goes pretty well with witch doctor. Wizard and Demon hunter not so much.
^^ yes haha its been nearly 13 hours i pretty much have not left the seat. beat the game on normal nightmare here we come!
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB