ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Post Dump
Originally Posted by Djvenom173 View Post
Hello, My name is David, but my gaming name is Djvenom173.
I am 15 years old, I am a 3rd dan black belt and my win ratio is around 56%, but it lies.
I was recently playing on the "aeon recruitment" server, and i was on a 10 win streak, but i pinged sadly.

My Gmt is +1, I live in England, Northampton.
I am on toribash whenever i have time, I am rarely offline, only on wednesdays.
I have been in a few clans, including Nitro and Beta.
I am willing to join Aeon, and help you to get high ranks, and win wars.

Other than toribash, my main hobbies are Rugby and MMA Fighting.

I can play ALL toribash mods, but my favorite mods are ABD, aikido, judofrac and many more.

I once was famous on a different account due to my reputation of wins, but i deserted that account and made this one, I Want to be the best toribash player.

At the moment, my replay system is not working so I am afraid i cannot upload any for you guys to see.

I hope you liked my application. Thank you,

My thoughts:
the thing about his alt acc.. he won't give out the name just some hints...
thats the wrong behavior is my eyes

The rest looks ok

so from me more a no then a yes atm
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
[APP] xCess [No]
Originally Posted by yCommand View Post
Hey there fellow Aeon members! My name is xCess but you can call me Victor if you want! I'm 16 years old, been playing this awesome game since i was 10! Goold old times, some of you can actually remember me! Anyways,

I'm a custom belt player, i am not very active on the forums, but i surely do love to be in-game, i would consider my in-game activity a 9, and forum maybe a 4 hehe

I am currently living in Brazil, the gmt here is 03:00, i really haven't been in any clans before, i am just applying here because Mega is back, and he's basicly a brother for me, and he told me that Aeon is a different clan from the others, you're kind of a family, so i thought i should give this thing a try !

I don't have any special skills but my in-game abilities, i'd say they are pretty sharp! I guess that's it guys, if you wanna know somethinh more about me, just throw it here and i'll reply you ASAP.

Btw guys, you might be wondering why am i on this account, ahm, my main (xcess) got banned for cheating in Rags for riches, lolz, and will be unbanned in about a month.

I'll also be pretty active ingame and on the forums, I re-joined tb 2 weeks ago.
My main mods r Lenshu, ninjutsu and ABD.

Thank you all!

My thoughts:
We should wait till his main acc is back from the ban
another thing is that he wants to try a family... that isn't possible in my eyes and it sounds more like a maybe from him.

So he gets a maybe from me too
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ATM for me, because of the Ban and the thing that he isnt really active in the forum, a no.
But I would also wait till his main acc is back.
_SXD_
_AEON_
Well, if he says he was famous with this account and he had a good reputation of the wins, why doesnt he want to tell us the name? Theres something wrong in my eyes.
Yes to everything but with the name.. no atm, only a yes if he tells us what happend to it and which account it was.
_SXD_
_AEON_
> got banned for cheating in Rags for riches, lolz

That is my main problem I think. It's not like it was a thing that was long ago, where you could say I was young and dumb or Wasn't my fault. It was entirely on purpose.
Also the lolz does not really shine a good light on the statement. Not really funny for me, to cheat on such an event.
But yeah, if he prooves to be a nice dude, I'll gladly let him in. If he pulls stuff like that again though, I won't hesitate to propose a kicking.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Yeah, yeah the account thing ofc.

Also I'm not sure if he'll even like it too much here. He comes from clans, that war an aweful lot, as rank seems to be the most important thing in all of toribash atm. Not sure if he can be well without that.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
[APP] MasterTech [NO]
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Good whatever time it is, I'm 14 years of age and I play toribash pretty much everyday although I'm not very active on the forums. Right now I'm a 3rd Dan black belt and my Win ratio is 57%. I've been playing toribash for a little under 5 years. I'm living in the UK. Ok so this section is gonna take a while probably. Here are my previous clans FC: Left, Leader stealing from bank Nitro: Kicked, Kicked, Left: First time I got kicked for insulting someone and second time I got kicked for.... nothing Hyprim: Left, I said I was going to help the clan and leave as I was applying for another clan at the time MFT: Can't remember Rejected: Clan died Electric: Left as the clan wasn't going anywhere Mage: Kicked, Charm1 got pissed and started kicking everybody. I can make VERY terrible textures but I do have a few friends that could maybe make some videos for the clan (I could try but I don't think it would come out well) I've never been banned from the toribash scene and my email is (PM me)I hope this gets me in. Yours sincerely, MasterTech. Sorry that this is all in one big block but my laptop doesn't want to make a new paragraph ;-;

From me a clear No!

to new and again no name from an old acc he played for the last 4 years...
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He spammed me. 'SXD, what should i do, i don't wanna try because it has to be free formed bla' and so fucking on... NO.
_SXD_
_AEON_