Ranking
Original Post
Hasty Harold's School of Fast

I have perfected various animalistic styles of movement. With these powers at my disposal, I am able to efficiently traverse any obstacle with ease. In this replay, I display the Tiger Dash.
Attached Files
My Name Is Hasty Harold.rpl (199.2 KB, 80 views)
The Tiger Dash can be adapted into the Tiger Sprint, which is a quadrupedal style of movement that generates more speed and has more control than the Dash variation. Arigatoe.
Attached Files
TIGER SPRINT.rpl (187.8 KB, 70 views)
"Train Tirelessly To Defeat The Greatest Enemy, Yourself, And To Discover The Greatest Master, Harold" -Shi Su Yan
This is some really good stuff man! Great to see people come up with new things without being too pretentious about it. Please make more! arigatoe
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hey man can you do something like a tricking replay with your style?

Arigatoe.
Last edited by Swepples; Oct 2, 2018 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Arigatoe.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Arigatoe.
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Hey man can you do something like a tricking replay with your style?

Here, my student, I have developed these techniques in my dojo.
Attached Files
Tiger Dash Jutsu Training.rpl (257.6 KB, 64 views)
"Train Tirelessly To Defeat The Greatest Enemy, Yourself, And To Discover The Greatest Master, Harold" -Shi Su Yan
Pretty lackluster movement wise. But really cool concept and i love it so far. Definetely would love to see more things like this, try getting shit like a kangaroo or rabbit where you use your arms a little more. Other than that i'd saying loosening up a little is all and adding to your moveset.

Gj man. Great to see some more innovating stuff.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Very good! What other animals can you emulate?

Arigatoe.

Well, even though these animals do not contribute necessarily to the art of fast, I am able to emulate many other animals, including gorilla, eagle and sloth.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Pretty lackluster movement wise. But really cool concept and i love it so far. Definetely would love to see more things like this, try getting shit like a kangaroo or rabbit where you use your arms a little more. Other than that i'd saying loosening up a little is all and adding to your moveset.

Gj man. Great to see some more innovating stuff.

Excuse me? The School of Fast is dedicated to achieving the highest amount of Fast possible.
Oh. I think I know what you are alluding to. Is this the laughable style you mortals call 'realism'? I would strongly discourage you from using this style as it is noticeably less hasty than mine. However, I have put together an example of what not to do. Arigatoe.
Attached Files
inferior style.rpl (428.0 KB, 71 views)
I forgot my keys.
Attached Files
yo despite the simplicity of it all this stuff is HOT

sensei please show me the ways of fast

arigatoe.
beware
the goblin