ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
1k TC for best reason.
CONGRATZ TO Bombdigidy!

He wins, because he reminded me of

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/144/3...733b64db_o.jpg

Thanks to everyone who submitted their responses!
Last edited by dupemaster; Jul 28, 2008 at 12:00 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leading hand sanitizers claim that they can kill 99.9% of germs. Dupemaster can kill 100% of whatever the fuck he wants.

Do you watch anime? Click here to join the ultimate Anime Clan!
Dear Sir,

I am fairly new to Toribash compared to most, and I don't have much toricredits. I am attempting to start a texture shop and would appreciate any donations so that I can buy textures to upload my creations. If it ever becomes successful, just remind me of your kind service and I will give you an additional 25% off any texture. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Dark Jak
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I need the tcs because I need to pay back a friend who I've owed money to for a while.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by vend3r View Post
because else i will ban you this isnt a threat its a promise

thanks

1. No threats

Sorry. I'll send you 500tcs just because you scared the shit outta me for a sec. Damn you're good...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leading hand sanitizers claim that they can kill 99.9% of germs. Dupemaster can kill 100% of whatever the fuck he wants.

Do you watch anime? Click here to join the ultimate Anime Clan!