Ranking
I think you need more power in your hits. You drew back your foot when you kicked. That's not good.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Well, i didnt wanted to throw Uke away, i just wanted to have fun myself and do some Lighting hits
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Those were not very bad ;) you just need to work on speed and relax, but that is pure practice. I give you overall a 7/10
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Well, i didnt wanted to throw Uke away, i just wanted to have fun myself and do some Lighting hits

If you want to have fun with weak hits, then go ahead. But keep in mind that weak hits won't usually dismember any joint.
★★★★★
Hey, i am having lots of fun! And i am happier when other guys like them! i started these things today, i am a newbie
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Well, keep practising and you'll get it :P
★★★★★
Originally Posted by jessebean View Post
yea i've done all of these before but seeing your join date i give it a 3/10

also work on your post quality instead of your gaming

have you ever thought he isn't one of those nerds who plays all the day at toribash as some people does?

also these replays weren't that bad, I think they were good if he begun doing replays from a bit. well, orfeas, the first 2 you posted weren't that good, because it's better if you rip off an uke's part in one hit, but you tryed to hit him more times, then ripped off one part.
the last 3 replays were way better.
in the first I didn't like the pause you made while waiting for uke to fall
the second one was pretty good, just simple
the third one was better, the hit was pretty powerful.
overall I can say 7.5/10 keep working on them, you're relaxed and all, you just need to do more complicated decaps, and sometimes try to do some madmen too ;)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Thank you king, you make me feel better. Its good having advices from you, because you are awesome!
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU