Ranking
Well, looked like transparent blue crystal/rock thing.

And yeah this movie is rare, otherwise i probably would have seen it since then.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Toribash forum may not be the best place to ask this question, but this is one of the few forums i frequent so I'll try anyway.

I've seen this movie when i was 7 years old, on TV, so i presume it was made somewhere in the early 90's. I assume it was American or British.
Basically, the plot involves aliens (it was implied at least) dropping small pieces of mysterious blue crystal on Earth that had a rather nasty property of absorbing water and restructuring it into itself. They absorbed water from the ground, atmosphere, and so on. A dude found one early on in the movie and accidentally spilled a glass of beer on it, which of course was taken over by the crystal. Somewhere along the movie a piece of crystal was shot in a woman and she was quickly mummified. This is pretty much all i can remember. I didn't watch it til the end then, that's why i want to finish it.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I was impressed by it back then (i thought it was a cool idea) and since then i didn't forget it. I may well find it cheesy if i watch it now.

Goddamn, I remember seeing this one TV once before. Instead of watching it from the beginning, I saw the last 20 minutes if it. Not gonna spoil though.

I was just flicking through channels til I got to something interestin, couldn't remember the name....
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Goddamn, I remember seeing this one TV once before. Instead of watching it from the beginning, I saw the last 20 minutes if it. Not gonna spoil though.

I was just flicking through channels til I got to something interestin, couldn't remember the name....

Gahh. Any familiar actors you can recall?
The plot sounds kinda like Kurt Vonnegut's book Cat's Cradle. ;o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat%27s_Cradle

Ive personally never read the book though. A friend was just telling me about it once.

You can probably trace the movie from there.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when