Toribash
I liked a girl named Ruby in 7th grade, she was blonde and she also had a kind of pureness to her. I really liked her pureness and her cuteness so in science class we had a sub one day and i wrote her a note asking her out. That night i wrote her an extremely epic poem and gave it to her as she gave me her response to my previos letter asking her out. She rejected me but liked the poem alot so i kept writing to her. All was going awsome until I descided to bring a knife my dad gave me for my birthday( I never see him anymore since my parents are divorced) I was really foolish and I loved my dad and I was sooo proud of the knife since it was made of golden color'd mother of pearl. Anyways I brought it to school and showed my friend Sam at lunch who was sitting at the same table as Ruby was(They are both good friends) and so after I showed Sam i went to go buy my lunch and when I came back they where all gone from that table. Not knowing where they went i started walking outside for recess and saw them eating their lunch on the bench so I go running to them. After i reach them i show all of them my knife since I thought it looked nice and held it up in the sunlight. After i held it up I saw two teachers coming my way not knowing what to do I ran to the other side of the school where the courtyard was. Not thinking that the teachers acually saw my knife from across the quad I played tag with my friends the teachers catch me and take my knife from me. i got suspended for five days and everyone that saw me with the knife had to write a report on what they saw and how i acted with it, including the girl I liked. I also learned that the reason they went to have lunch on the bench was to delibretaly ditch me. After that I knew I could never be with Ruby since she told everyone she hated me and that I was a freak and she showed all the notes i wrote her to the entire school. Although she did that two years ago i still love her for some reason even though I know I can never be with her. I always regret writing her those letters i was so stupid back than.

From than on I descided not to pursue a girl ever again and just let love come to me. One thing Ive also learned is that love sucks and that you should pursue other things in life like an education instead of concentrating on a girl.

also srry for shit grammer
Last edited by dillon207; Sep 8, 2009 at 12:22 AM.
Rogue clown
That's too bad for you, but that was an epic story. I actually wanted to know what was going to happen at the end
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Agreed write a book or something.

I would let it go, if she thinks you are a freak.
Well I dnt think she still thinks ima freak I havent talked to her since i got suspended. But i guess you are right and I should let it go. Besides i think she liked that pretty boy asshole Sam that used to be my friend.
Last edited by dillon207; Sep 8, 2009 at 12:24 AM.
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
One thing Ive also learned is that love sucks and that you should pursue other things in life like an education instead of concentrating on a girl.

also srry for shit grammer

Hmmm.... paradox much?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games