Toribash
Original Post
Most dismemberments with a skeet
I figure I might as well have my name in the book again for a few days before someone more talented/motivated takes it from me.

Also just barely counts, because I release on 671 and impact is on 660 lol

3 dms
Attached Files
Class M - Bombshell.rpl (368.7 KB, 176 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
there have been a few doubts regarding the rules of this record, specifically what defined a skeet (for example, if you broke your body in half and threw your legs at uke and then boomkicked him, would that be a skeet?) so Manly has estabilished a few rules

d

so i guess your that replay counts as 2 dms
i could post a skeetboom but it seems like it would make a really weak record, i would probably like to wait until someone pulls of a 4 dm
oh yeah
seriously nobody is gonna claim this?
i might aswell do it with a simple 3 dm skeet that anyone could make lol. was waiting until somebody got 4 dms. might try it myself with this replay
Attached Files
saaa.rpl (120.4 KB, 228 views)
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
seriously nobody is gonna claim this?
i might aswell do it with a simple 3 dm skeet that anyone could make lol. was waiting until somebody got 4 dms. might try it myself with this replay

Added because nobody did anything. Congrats.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
wait so what skeet is alloud? just one that pusga did?

Pusga made a skeet that broke the record and followed the rules, you can get more and get your name in the book but you have to make sure it follows those rules.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I think this replay I just made counts as a skeet, and I think it is 4 DMs? maybe 5,
-----
named it a 6 piece, its actually a 5... new record
Attached Files
DeathSkeet.rpl (260.7 KB, 29 views)
6PIECEDM.rpl (200.1 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by DropKick; Jan 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
The skeet must be in the air for at least 10 frames for it to count. So your skeet is invalid.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS