Ranking
Original Post
Re: Gnarf in PC Gamer
I feel envious

I know a place where pc gamer UK is released here in Finland... i should try to get my hands on the magazine ASAP.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie
I know a place where pc gamer UK is released here in Finland... i should try to get my hands on the magazine ASAP.

You do of course realize that, all thanks to you, I'll not only argue that I'm oh so famous, but also that PC Gamer sold more issues this month just because of me :|
you're almost as much of a celebrity as I am

(no, really... I hold a world record and one country record. My father is an internationally known archer, I'm following in his footsteps. I've been in newspapers, interviewed during coverage of the '03 Archery World Championships, and on the news for various reasons about 10 times, so :P I'm more famous.)
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

(no, really... I hold a world record and one country record. My father is an internationally known archer, I'm following in his footsteps. I've been in newspapers, interviewed during coverage of the '03 Archery World Championships, and on the news for various reasons about 10 times, so :P I'm more famous.)

I've done quite a bit of archery too oO i just have one con.
My first shot always misses, the others will go where i want them.
I've also been 2 times on TV and 9 times on a magazine (which of 4 times were just lucky, however i've never been a 'background' person in magazines, or tv :P)
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

I've done quite a bit of archery too oO i just have one con.
My first shot always misses, the others will go where i want them.
I've also been 2 times on TV and 9 times on a magazine (which of 4 times were just lucky, however i've never been a 'background' person in magazines, or tv :P)

:o You do archery? I have never once just found another archer through anything but archery. And to think the only one I find lives in [insert the country name I forgot]. and i never get into magazines...