Ranking
Original Post
-----
Hello and Welcome to my Art Thread.
This thread will show both art I've bought and ones I've made then sold.

Am I accepting requests? Yes, you can PM me here or find me on Discord.

Programs: GIMP, SAI, MudBox

Equipment: Intuos Draw, Logitech Mouse, Lenovo Laptop.

Resolution(s): 1024x512 or 512x512

Made Textures

Bought Textures

Not Toribash Related:

Last edited by Shinigami; Feb 3, 2018 at 12:08 AM.
I like the psycho one the most, though it needs some work. The shading for both heads could be more prominent. Also, be careful with mirroring the back. Can make it look ugly. The anime chick looks fine in the back but the psycho doesn't look too hot back there.

Lighting and Shading is a must to making these types of heads stand out.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yeah I was looking at the back of the psycho it looks like crap.

As for shadowing, it's hard to do with a mouse. Not impossible but it takes more time than it's actually worth.

Thanks for your input. I'm planning on adding more heads, I hope for some more opinions on them.
You really need to work on the shading, specially on the hair and that's pretty much it tho.
The hairstyle you designed are based on some anime character, eh? Looks quiet familiar but it's well designed.
You just need to work on the hair details, like those extrahair on the back-side and the sides with black lines on it it's kind of too stood out without any color shades imo.

Goodluck with your more heads tho, kinda looking forward to see them in the future.

Also, your art motivated me to draw in 1024x512 next time, somehow.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Drawing in 1024x512 makes the textures better mapped.

Yeah I know I'm trying to look up how to do shadowing but again it's hard to do with a mouse.

I didn't actually design it off of any character I was just drawing hair.

Thanks for your input and comments on my drawing, I look forward to more. ^^
I'm using mouse too, you should try to play with colors, it won't be that hard actually but ya you need to make some lines to make it even more visible but trying to play with colors first won't hurt soo..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.