ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Official Parrot Hearthstone Thread (Invades Welcome)
Yo this is a thread for Hearthstone. If you want, leave your battle tag and I'll add it to the OP. And just talk about hearthstoney stuff, and if you don't play and want to, we here.

Battle Tags:
DrHax#1235 (Bodhisattva)
Hush#1267
fallu#2230
jiglycrack#2508 (imapirate)
Juhis#2712 (Juhizz)
liaxo#1481
cocacobra#1321
hipotibor#2700
Also, Might just quit this game. After a series of insane bad luck, my Yogg Saron decided to play ice block, pyro blast my opponents face, use cabalist tome to give me 2 more pyroblasts, and shadow step yogg back into my hand. Holy shit. The chances of that are somewhere like less than a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half percent.
Last edited by Icky; Oct 24, 2018 at 11:10 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hush#1267

I play infrequently and I make my own decks out of shitty cards for fun

Coin into pint-sized summoner
alarm o bot
alarm o bot swaps into Mogu'shan Warden lelel

C'thun decks really really ruined this game
like, actually truly ruined it.
Last edited by Hush; Jun 4, 2016 at 06:33 AM.
FIRED UP
Eh I am on the european servers so Idek if its worth putting my battle tag out

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I'm pretty sure hearthstone doesn't care which region you're in... right?

I just checked, why are the regions different? pretty sure ping isn't an issue in hearthstone.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Hush#1267

I play infrequently and I make my own decks out of shitty cards for fun

Coin into pint-sized summoner
alarm o bot
alarm o bot swaps into Mogu'shan Warden lelel

C'thun decks really really ruined this game
like, actually truly ruined it.

...How? All they did was make it so there were a few (like 3) control style decks that people who can't afford 14,000 dust just to play competitively. They aren't overpowered at all, they don't make up the anywhere near the majority of the meta now that the expansions been out on it's third month.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
im on phone atm but im pretty sure im fallu#2230 so add that

also cthun is annoying as fuck
fuck that nigga
[22:35:22] <Tank> i'm waiting
[22:35:52] <Tank> believe me i will kill you
Hi hello my battletag is jiglycrack#2508
Usually playing tempo mage and never getting to legend :O
Also cthnun decks are not that crazy...
Also i am on americas servers...
Imaparrot~!
Juhis#2712 euroservers

Currently I play mostly renolock and aggrowarrior
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
...How? All they did was make it so there were a few (like 3) control style decks that people who can't afford 14,000 dust just to play competitively. They aren't overpowered at all, they don't make up the anywhere near the majority of the meta now that the expansions been out on it's third month.

"Hi, my board is terrible and I haven't gotten on top of the tempo since the match started, but I now have 10 mana and here is a 35/35 thing that destroys your whole board"

Not only are silences not very effective (great, you silenced it, its still a 10/10 and your board is VERY VERY likely permanently crippled or straight up gone) but you literally CAN'T DO ANYTHING against him ramping up the card itself. Even if the minion dies in the next turn, it still gave C'thun more stats. So here I am dominating this guy's board, absolutely destroying him, he can't get any minions on the board, he's at like 13 hp, suddenly C'thun pops out and all my minions are dead. Even if I had a card sitting in hand that just kills c'thun, that damage was done.

I don't play it competitively, I find the fun playing with self-made decks (since I haven't spent any money on card packs/dust) and I enjoy mathing out specific damage buffs and having super quality trades. C'thun is simply a "I drew this card so now its gg". There are some other cards like that but at the very least they aren't given to every fucker for FREE. Seriously, playing against a C'thun deck is the worst. Its not even remotely fun. Either he dies before he draws his stupid card, or he draws it and its game over. Unless I have a deck that counters the deck (how fun is that) I'm boned when he plays C'thun. It seriously just kills the game for me.

EDIT: I play some weird combination of control/aggro/math/combo? shaman and priest, perhaps C'thun counters it or something, but C'thun is literally just a gg card for me, offers absolutely 0 counterplay at all and its incredibly frustrating. I can totally understand when I lose to pretty much every other deck, but when C'thun comes out I've got nothing.

TL;DR:

Last edited by Hush; Jun 5, 2016 at 01:41 AM.
FIRED UP
cocacobra#1321

i suck at hearthstone but i want friends
-----
did they get rid of that pally card that got 1 damage from each dead minion while it was in your hand?
Last edited by cocacobra; Jun 5, 2016 at 04:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit