Ranking
I always wanted a donation of toricredits, this guy said he's gonna give me 20k TCs, and I just realised he's lying ;_; I would like to have some toricredits to save and get a new head texture/make a clan.
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
Because I dont want it

Disqualified for being an oxymoron.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leading hand sanitizers claim that they can kill 99.9% of germs. Dupemaster can kill 100% of whatever the fuck he wants.

Do you watch anime? Click here to join the ultimate Anime Clan!
Originally Posted by vend3r View Post
yay i halfway won

By the way everyone, I did give vend3r 500tc, but that wasn't part of the prize money. That was a "please-don't-ban-me" runner-up prize.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leading hand sanitizers claim that they can kill 99.9% of germs. Dupemaster can kill 100% of whatever the fuck he wants.

I would appreciate the 1000 tori credits because I feel I have been scammed by over 100k and that 1000 tori credits would make it 99k. Also, I am saving up for textures and it would help me get them. Just that little bit would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Kannibul; Jul 27, 2008 at 05:52 AM.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Because in all honesty I want to get my self some things from the shop and 1k would really help me get atleast some stuff I want.
So far Mattybee is in the lead. Don't forget that you can edit your posts!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want it because Buddha loves you
Last edited by FelixK; Jul 27, 2008 at 05:46 AM.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)