Ranking
Hiya!Uhm, yeah I need to know where the heads go so I can put it on, and I need to know how to put the head...
As for a head, I would like it red with a olivish-colored pine in the middle of a black circle, and two blue-white eyes(if hard, white will do) on both sides of tree.

THANKS!

Edit:Can it have my clan's name (BloodForest) in gold across the back?
Last edited by StickDude; Nov 2, 2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: I forgot something
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Stick Dude:Im on it! *Also if you dont know how to put on your head look for it in the forums theres a thread on it somewhere.
Editone!Is this good sorry it dousnt have white eyes couldnt fit it on there.

P.S looks better on toribash and sorry i didnt make the letters gold you couldnt see them with the red backround

mjolnir001:Thanks for the comment. You can buy heads with toricredits or get a free one from me or some other shops.*same as above.

Jack:Im on it!
Last edited by Shrimp; Nov 3, 2007 at 02:56 PM. Reason: head done
OMG thanks...THAT'S FRICKIN' AWESOME!

One problem, you have to buy the texture head thingy to put it on, it costs 20k, and I'm new...If you pm me with it, can I keep the pm until I can afford the head price?

>.< Thx
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Can I have a blue head with red eyes and a ninja mask so it shows half of the head? The mask can cover up the mouth. thanks.

OH. and put Strudel on the back in Red. :P

EDIT: And yes, I do also need a head texutre. ;_;
Can you make me a head with Jesus wearing sun glasses?

Edit: i still Need to Get the head texture though.
Last edited by landy_old; Nov 4, 2007 at 03:28 AM.
Hello, I was wondering if you can do an adstract head; the art being purple, the background being white.

Thank you in advance. -bows to the maker of free heads-

sincerely,
--KeitaroCoS
Last edited by KeitaroCoS; Nov 5, 2007 at 05:38 PM.
ZOMG I LOVES IT, thankyouthankyouthankyou! woah, i seemed creepy for a second, so could you pm me the flat one so i can put it on as my head, man thanks your the best, i would tip you but im poor
I have quit. Goodbye all.