Ranking
Original Post
Draw this photo with pencil and the best match gets 40k!is p
Hi, everyone

We decided to make a funny drawing game. You won't probably recognize this guy, but hes definetly here and laughing.

You have three possibilities, means photographs
First

Second

Last

If it will get a real good one, i think our guy will even triple the price for you.
But be aware, that drawings without effort will not take part, but are farely welcome anyway. Feel free to use your phantasy.

You are not allowed to use any photo editing software with a legit entrance.
But you can use it for fun as you wish

But Remember, the main task is to get a 1:1 drawn copy folks

This competition begins hereby and ends in two weeks from now on
Last edited by fickarika; Mar 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM.
I hope you are good at spotting over-traced pencil images, since many ppl will actually do that. Also, It's laughable how easy its done if you have at least some knowledge with PS and the tablet. It can even be made to look like it was drawn on paper.

Hint: You can spot this things by placing provided photo over submitted works up one layer in PS then lowering opacity of the photo. If its really 1:1 presentation, its traced. I'm positive about that since we don't have Michelangelo's caliber of artists on this forum.

I recommend that you take submitted images with extreme caution or allow it to be some kind of caricature drawing, in which case, true talent of artists will be shown.

Btw, thats not a final... I'm going to try and add more to it and what not.
Last edited by Wolfe; Mar 29, 2012 at 07:32 AM.
Lol.

Those that use PS will understand the joke, especially since this first entry of 'art' is submitted after my post concerning the 'digitally traced images'.

Although, this rule: ''You are not allowed to use any photo editing software with a legit entrance. But you can use it for fun as you wish'' - is braking my brain synapses.
Does that mean that: if I had fun using my photo editing software making a legit entrance, that ''not allowed'' rule doesn't apply?

With some clearance about that, I'm ready to start working on my entry.
wolfes one is not real, not a good photoshop artist at all^^

you can use ps to add penises and stuff btw or replace the figures, but the final picture has to be drawn
I won't add penises since, if I would draw them I would get banned, because they would look too realistic. :[
There is a rule about that. Like: ''no life-like penises and other human reproducing organs or ban-hammer will fall upon yours genitalia etc''.
I'll just add something else.
Originally Posted by fickarika View Post
wolfes one is not real, not a good photoshop artist at all^^

you can use ps to add penises and stuff btw or replace the figures, but the final picture has to be drawn

I never said it was real :v I'm working on a pencil sketch now :/
XD This ones easy... u can just print the picture and use tracing paper. hahaha
~knight zero~