Toribash
Original Post
Tv buying...
So I needs a new tv, it has to be 3d, and HD. Price range is less than 2000$ Size would probably be at least 35 inch. I need to know a good tv or brand or something DX right now I saw a 40-something inch that was 1500$ but idk if it was good so I'ma just ask here whats a good tv.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
sony, trustable powerful and great quitly or samsung
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|
Samsungs if you have the money. They make some really nice flat panels. You could save several hundred bucks if you shop online too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
^What's a good online store to buy tvs from? Unless you mean online stores like best buy etc... But ya what's the best store to buy from for tvs?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I like more than one brand lol, so to help you i will put them into a list, best first

1. LG
2. Panasonic
3. Samsung
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
^What's a good online store to buy tvs from? Unless you mean online stores like best buy etc... But ya what's the best store to buy from for tvs?

After you choose a tv: Bing shopping (cashback)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
First of all i am teach you something in the land thats call'd 3d look for Sony's 3D television's alway's .?why? : because the 3D will not corrupt your HD normally most of the 3D tv's iv'e seen from panasonic and all dose other brand SUCK! so when you go up to the Tv place ask this
1:How meny progressive scans does it handle ** shorter version ** is it 1080p or what?(aim for big number like 1080 and up)
2:How meny inches is the TV ** aim for 40 -45 and above your choice**Make sure its a 3d tv dont get ripped off lol
3oes it bring the classes with the TV** you must know before you do something stupid**
4:whats the prize** obiously **
and thats my conclusion on the lesson.
Last edited by BrogzillaX; Jun 23, 2010 at 12:14 AM.
Basically 3D tvs will have to be 120hz or even 240hz.
Thus is because there need to be double the frame rate to produce a perceived 60/120 fps.
The way it works is that the shutter glasses flash off and on, exposing each eye to each frame half the time. This also results in a darker image, due to gettig only half the light.

So for a nicer image, get a really REALLY bright tv to offset the dimming effect.

Also go to a local best buy to try out their little 3D setup and see how you like it and if it hurts your eyes. But don't buy it there because they will rip you off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]