ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
thread maker can delete useless posts?
well i just had this idiea i dont know if it was already suggested but why cant the thread maker (starter whatever you want to call) can't delete posts from his own thread it will be useful such as banning people from thread like ban someone from thread = he cant see it from his account or even IP so yeah id love to hear or read what people would think about this
Probably because everyone will play a part as little mods-wanna-bees, deleting and banning users as they see fit.

Someone says something YOU don't like and YOU make a decision by your own rules that his words must be deleted.

What if I say that your idea is stupid. In your thread. What now?
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.
i dont really care for what you say this will save time and effort by pages mods and people will stop complaining that people do just useless posts in thier thread and yeah i didnt think it will be abused in that way
And then people can start deleting posts from people they don't like/banning people they don't like/deleting posts that go against their biased opinion etc. Also local moderators/other forum mods are here to do these types of things.

There's just too many flaws in this suggestion to ever make it work.
Last edited by WTFlow; Nov 5, 2014 at 01:52 PM.
yes but when someone deletes post or bans person he must explain to the mods why or get a confirm to do it
Originally Posted by experts View Post
yes but when someone deletes post or bans person he must explain to the mods why or get a confirm to do it

That's when you use the report button at the bottom left of the post.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
yes i know but i just understood what am asking for is found in other way called "section moderators" ill close this if anyone wants me to open it again pm me