Toribash
Original Post
dark theme for forums
so it will be much less painful to read during the night time

nothing fancy, just dark color and some dim font

Last edited by snake; Dec 24, 2017 at 03:30 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I do like this idea. It also leaves people with some sort of option. But what will happen with people with ViP that have custom IMG into their posts?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I would also appreciate this. Tb can be hell to switch into from other dim places on pc/phone at ridiculous hours.
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I do like this idea. It also leaves people with some sort of option. But what will happen with people with ViP that have custom IMG into their posts?

Pretty sure the BG image is already dimmed, so if needed could be dimmed more
works perfectly with stylish on firefox, except the links are red, thats the only downside

EDIT: fixed, so not anymore

also i thought plain gray would be gay to read, but i really liked it,
Last edited by snake; Dec 26, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
tell me about aikido
Something like this would be great for us late night users, I could imagine them implementing a simple switch at the top right corner or maybe bottom right hand corner of the website which says "Dark mode" or "Light Mode".
They've got one ready for implementation but apparently it doesn't look good enough. (I think it looks rad though) I say throw it on live and improve it based on user feedback.

Preview: http://game2.toribash.com/~fear/index.php Instructions: go to the bottom of the page and select "Dark_" from the quick style chooser. It's a dummy forum though so your posts won't show up, and you won't be able to post in the first place at all because of qi limits but feel free to mess around in the help section I guess. Feedback is highly appreciated. I'll poke Fear if you want to see something changed.
Last edited by Slau; Dec 26, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
errrr.. the blue color is way too distracting, i'd say something dark grayish or black would work much better

to be fair the one surge provided is almost perfect, just need to have icons recolored to grayscale and it's all great
tell me about aikido
Night mode?
My eyes hurt. Can we get a night mode for the forum?

Kore Moderated Message:
Merged with most comprehensive similar thread
Last edited by Kore; Jan 12, 2019 at 11:24 AM.