Toribash
Original Post
Elf Fight Club

Welcome to Elf Fight Club. The first rule of Elf Fight Club is: you do not talk about Elf Fight Club. The second rule of Elf Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Elf Fight Club! Third rule of Elf Fight Club: someone yells "stop," goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes and no god damn presents. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as we tell them to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Elf Fight Club, you have to fight.

Listen up maggots, this tournament will host 32 of you pathetic mouth breathers - first come first served. Prizes will be given out to the winners, if you ain't first you're last. It's simple, beat your opponent - move on. Lose? Get lost.

You've got one chance at this, don't screw up for the sake of Santa, don't let him down.

Duels will be first to 3 wins, that means best of 5 rounds.
If you don't show up for your fight, you're out.
Rounds will last 3 days. Do not sign up unless you know you'll be active.*
No altering the setting of the mods.
The deadline will not be extended at all for anyone ever.

Round 3: Lightning Lenshu only.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First - 4x
Second - 2x

Bracket

*Signing up and going inactive may result in an infraction
**You may fight in all mods
Last edited by lillian; Jan 2, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
MrSofty would continue running his event rather than worrying about anything occurring around him IRL.

Don't post about it here again. Take it to Staff Complaints if you have a legitimate issue.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Okay, Typhon beat Reta 3-0.

Your finalists are Typhon and Vanish

ligntninglenshu_fixed.tbm

Best of 9 (first to 5 wins)

Try to have it done ASAP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
I lost 3-5.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
lovely stuff, will have prizes sent asap

thanks for taking part everyone I hope you had fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu