Ranking
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
It plays very different D: you dont have a punch anymore but the kick are more powerful and more unpredictable

Also where is punching D:

Getting to it later.

ALSO UPDATED THE CONTROL SECTION
The tutorial is pretty nice and overall, hits all the bases with basic review and such. I think the only thing it's lacking is a section about how to build momentum safely (I.E. Applies to the control. Moving your pec, raising or lowering your arm, elbows, Your other non-kicking leg, so and so forth).A lot of times, noobs can't build momentum, essentially detroying any power completely. If they were to learn how to properly build strong kicks, it would be much better.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
The tutorial is pretty nice and overall, hits all the bases with basic review and such. I think the only thing it's lacking is a section about how to build momentum safely (I.E. Applies to the control. Moving your pec, raising or lowering your arm, elbows, Your other non-kicking leg, so and so forth).A lot of times, noobs can't build momentum, essentially detroying any power completely. If they were to learn how to properly build strong kicks, it would be much better.

"This tutorial is directed towards semi-advanced players who already understand body movement and momentum mechanics...."

I wanted to keep this tutorial Mod based. There are plenty of great tutorials on body movement already. Id rather examine what makes Taekkyons mechanics special than explain the basics of pretty much everything.

Thank you for the feedback still
Thank you for your insights regarding how to prevent wrist-DMs, I can't wait to try it out
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Finally, snapkicks don't bother me Thanks. You really put much effort into these

remember your old style, cowmeat?i tried to remaster it :3
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Finally, snapkicks don't bother me Thanks. You really put much effort into these

remember your old style, cowmeat?i tried to remaster it :3

Its still my style Its just a bit off meta and odd so its not something i think i should teach to newer players
well, yeah. fair point. newer Tkers should watch moop's tut and when they get better they sjould check yours.

no, dont get the wrong idea of me stealinf your move, i only followed the concept, but yours is still better, man...
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
well, yeah. fair point. newer Tkers should watch moop's tut and when they get better they sjould check yours.

no, dont get the wrong idea of me stealinf your move, i only followed the concept, but yours is still better, man...

There is no such thing as stealing moves ^^ dont worry
Noob here, TK is currently prob my favourite mod, nice to see a good relatively basic tutorial, and thanks for linky to Moop's work too. It seems like this explains - in better terms than I could - why I find the mod so fun, as well as how to get better at it.

Best match I've had was when I managed to counter a clap attempt with a non-snap kick that ended up tearing both arms off my opponent. Still a beginner, but I felt like what I did was mostly what I'd been aiming for, so that was nice. Lost my leg before the fight ended, but I stayed ahead on points (by a wide margin), so it was ok.