ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Call of Duty: World at War
Its very similar to CoD4, yet is based upon WWII. Has weapons like flamethrowers and other back in the day guns. If you liked CoD4, your sure to like this game.

Unlike CoD4, it has multiplayer campaign. And, once you complete campaign, you will unlock Nazi Zombies, a fun mini game in which endless waves of zombies attack a bunker that you must defend until it ends.

More information on Nazi Zombies along with the rest of the game can be found here.

~Enjoy
Last edited by Giantz; Dec 25, 2008 at 02:29 PM.
hi
The only real complaint i have is that cod4 had a huge selection of guns to use and cod5 has considerably less selection.

also i hate the fact there is no burst rifle like the m16, they are mostly bolt action and semi automatic rifles
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

theres a glitch that like if you stwitch between the musket and knife really fast you get to go like warp speed and you can knife people, its really cool
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
To be honest I think it's terrible... to me it just feels like Call of Duty 4 with a new skin and a worse campaign.

Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
also i hate the fact there is no burst rifle like the m16, they are mostly bolt action and semi automatic rifles

I wonder why...
I personally enjoy call of duty 4 better because of the modern feel. Also, I noticed that the more I played world at war, the more uptight, on edge, annoyed, and irritable I would become. I would also feel a bit sad every now and then killing those dogs. I guess it's the apocalyptic and "everyone in this will go to hell" feel that causes this.

Still fun as fuck though.
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
I have it,
its rlly fun
there are some glitches,
like XionGold said

They bayonet glitch, and the falling out of the map on castle are both very annoying.
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
They bayonet glitch, and the falling out of the map on castle are both very annoying.

Oh ya.
the falling pissed me off so much
i only had it like twice but its kinda of a shitty glitch, they can fix it
I don't like it how some people purposefully glitch into bootcamp matches.

Kind of makes it a bit unfair.
hi