Toribash
Original Post
"Good game" (gg)
Hello guys...

So today i'm here to talk about "gg"...I know right is a normal thing says gg after you lose or win.

But i'm tireddddd of gg + gg +gg

ONLY GG! BULLSHIT

I know gg is Good Game, but i guess you have to says gg when is gg.
Not all after fights :/

bg when is a bad game and silent when is nothing.

WHO AGREE WITH THAT ?
I don't think you can change something like that. It's jus being polite after a game. Just put up with it. At least it's a positive thing.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I don't think you can change something like that. It's jus being polite after a game. Just put up with it. At least it's a positive thing.

But why ? what's the objetive on this ?
Its to show respect to the other player regardless of whether you won or not.

Its basically saying "You're pretty good, hope I can play you again!" in a more subtle manner.

its just two letters, not too hard to type. And now that everyone is saying gg (which is a good thing) you may come off as rude if you don't say gg. You could be an amazing person, but that's just how the community is now.

Then again you could talk on the chat, but that takes too much effort, especially after every game, when a nice little gg will suffice.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Its to show respect to the other player regardless of whether you won or not.

Its basically saying "You're pretty good, hope I can play you again!" in a more subtle manner.

its just two letters, not too hard to type. And now that everyone is saying gg (which is a good thing) you may come off as rude if you don't say gg. You could be an amazing person, but that's just how the community is now.

Then again you could talk on the chat, but that takes too much effort, especially after every game, when a nice little gg will suffice.

But some times my oponet is a shit in-game, so is basically not gg, right ?

because if i says gg for a player of i thinks is like a shit, i lied... '-'
Originally Posted by ImaDestroytor View Post
But some times my oponet is a shit in-game, so is basically not gg, right ?

because if i says gg for a player of i thinks is like a shit, i lied... '-'

As MrJingles said, it's showing respect.

Whether the player sucked or not you don't act rude towards them, you still show them some respect.
why tho
changed the title because the old one was eye rape
Destroytor...you are in no way obligated to say "gg" after any game at all. It's just being polite. I personally never say gg unless my opponent says it first.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.