Ranking
Original Post
Three easy steps to elbow destruction!
Hold all, lower shoulders.
[space]
Raise shoulders, contract pecs and abs, set hands to grab.
[space] x2

And the best part? It leaves you grabbing the part of the arm that's still attached to the torso. The possibilities open after this are endlessly delicious (for lack of a better descriptor XD).

Feel free to add anything to this, or post any noteworthy replays using this setup as an opening. I want to see what people can do with this!

My replay's not all that special, I just enjoy the fact that I managed to remove one of his legs as well.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Three easy steps to elbow destruction!
Might want to change "extend pecs" to "contract pecs" so you don't confuse people. =P

But yeah, this is an amazing starting move, and from what I've seen, it works (more or less) for 10-20 frames per turn.

One of the best parts of it, is it puts you in a perfect position to just lower your shoulders, and slam their ass on the ground for a DQ.
These are delicious links. You must click them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48vuoO2PQY.................http://www.myspace.com/drsteel
This one isn't impressive either, but I love the way it ends.

Originally Posted by Shralla
Might want to change "extend pecs" to "contract pecs" so you don't confuse people. =P

Oh crap, that was totally my bad. That's what I get for trying to rely on memory. >w< Thanks for the catch! I've edited the first post's instructions.
The problem of this move is that your opponent can easily beat it by just contracting both pecs in the first turn.
If you shuffle lower shoulders and raise shoulders, you can do some sort of dance

I'm trying to follow this move up with some sort of front flip head slam thing but I can't seem to maneuver him correctly.