Original Post
Toribash 4.0
Latest version of Toribash:

http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

I'm adding new items to the store, here are the first hairs:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=72

New features:
- Mod maker
- Mod trigger system (trigger win/lose based on collisions)
- Hair customizations (will be available in the tori shop)
- Joint textures (will be available in the tori shop and NOT ruin the joint market.. don't worry)
- New sounds
- New music
- Turn sound groups on/off
- Chat tab completion (~ opens big/small chat in multiplayer, tab completes nicks)

New options
- /opt hair 0 - don't draw hair
- /opt grip 0 - don't show grip balls
- /opt tori|uke - draws without particles/hair
- 0 - mapped to screenshot for computers that don't have F buttons available
- new brackets for clan tags

Important bugfixes
- Aikido DQ bug (/set maxcontacts 16 - to fix)

If you have any problems with the version please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Jun 18, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
Yeah I think I broke it. I was messing around with the graphics a little bit, and I tried to change the screen size. Well... I was successful. Now its small to the point where I can only see half the screen. I can't move the view up down or sideways. In order to try to fix it using opion I would have to move it down (which I currently can't do). Is there a button to do so, or did I mess up to the point where I have to re-download it?
Turns out re-downloading doesn't fix it.
Last edited by Koco934; Sep 7, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
Thank you hampa,i look forward to seeing you play more often!but its not good its amazing!!!!!!
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Cool addidtions, I'm looking forward to spending more of my toricredits for things I want. I'm also looking forward to spend some toricredits and buy them a few gifts.

Good way to sink some tc, and add something new to the market.
Great work hampa.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
where can i find joint textures? and why is hair not a trading item? i cannot sell mine
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
waited years for this stuff.

and it here.

AND I'm loving it to the MAX.

Everything is fine and great for me! I still want to see this hair you posted about and the joint textures. Either I haven't looked hard enough, or just no one has bought any yet!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Problems with 4.0 in my opinion

-The new sounds, i don't feel as into a replay when breaking someone up sounds like squishing an orange or jello or something of that nature. The old sounds were more like a "cracking" type of thing that seemed more like bones snapped compared to fruit squishing. I also don't think the game over sound is "loud" or "disturbing" enough to let me know that a game has ended. The 3.99 really shouted it at your face

- Hair doesn't show up on OSX, nor can you click "create" it doesn't do anything

- the little bar that flashes to show where your letters are going to be typed is too far back and kind of covers the letter. While this doesn't matter its just irritating.

Again these are just things I've noticed and I may look like a complainer/ super picky but hey... Just calling it as I see it.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
^ everything he just said is 100% true. i would like to see these joint Textures. and also dropkick you can buy the hair in the shop on forums. its 10k minihawk 30k mohawk and 50k spikes
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
Yeah I think I broke it. I was messing around with the graphics a little bit, and I tried to change the screen size. Well... I was successful. Now its small to the point where I can only see half the screen. I can't move the view up down or sideways. In order to try to fix it using opion I would have to move it down (which I currently can't do). Is there a button to do so, or did I mess up to the point where I have to re-download it?
Turns out re-downloading doesn't fix it.

I have the same problem :c

I didn't know how big the "normal" size of the screen was, so I put in like 300 and 400, and now I have his small little screen which I can't use to change it.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/