Toribash
Original Post
Swaves' selling station! ♥
Greetings my friends! ♥

I am here today with the purpose of selling my deactivated inventory in exchange for toricredits, item trade or USD!

Please remember to offer on the items you wish to purchase first and include the payment method you wish to deal with!

Thankyou for visiting my store, and have a wonderful day.

~ Swaves.

cat ears 175k
full 512x 250k
-----
Hunter force + relax 11k
-----
impure 35k
Last edited by KissSh0t; Dec 18, 2018 at 05:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
toribash - simulator of wasting time in queues
Greetings KissSh0t, thankyou for visting my selling station!

I appreciate the offers, although I am currently seeking a little more compensation for the items than you've offered, I shall list my counter offer below:

Cat Ears - I'd be looking for 250k + for this set of ears, as it's rather rare & dear to my heart.

Full 512x512 - I'd accept 280k as payment, or 500k if you wish to purchase both sets at once!

Hunter Force & Relax - 13k?

Additionally, if you're referring to the Full Impure set located in my deactivated inventory - I'd be looking for upwards of 50k+ for the entire set if possible.

Feel free to counter my offers, and thankyou once again for visiting my selling station!
cat ears 220k and deal
-----
512x 265k
-----
Hunter f+r 12k and deal
Last edited by KissSh0t; Dec 18, 2018 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
toribash - simulator of wasting time in queues
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
FPT & Head Avatar 3k

?
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

Originally Posted by KissSh0t View Post
cat ears 220k and deal
-----
512x 265k
-----
Hunter f+r 12k and deal

Hey KissSh0t,

If you wish to meet me at 250k for the cat ears, I'll accept the 265k offer for the Full 512x512 & the 12k offer for the Hunter Force + Hunter Relax - as well as giving you a surprise item from my inventory as a token of my gratitude.

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
?

No thankyou.
Originally Posted by CrissHyoon View Post
How much for ur katana, true freedom and u.f.o?

Hey CrissHyoon,

May you please offer first for these items as stated in the opening statement of this thread?

Thankyou,

~ Swaves.