Toribash
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
apocalyptica's cover of One (originally by metallica)
i like careless whisper too

fixed
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Posted this in the depressing songs thread, but Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt" by Trent Reznor is the most surreal song I've ever known.
Metallica - Breadfan (Great improvement on the original.)

Rage Against The Machine - Maggie's Farm

Shinedown - Simple Man
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Also, don't be an idiot, Drummer. Only half of Wham! was gay. Ignorant prick.

I wasn't being an idiot. My point still stands you bitch. Stop being such a fucking music troll. And by your terms, I'm actually half-right.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
I wasn't being an idiot. My point still stands you bitch. Stop being such a fucking music troll. And by your terms, I'm actually half-right.

It doesn't still stand. If a member of a band is gay, that doesn't make their music gay. By that logic, you'd be saying that the music of Judas Priest, R.E.M., Queen, Bloc Party, The Kinks, The Pogues, Sinead O'Connor, The B-52s, Styx, Moby and hundreds of other artists is gay.

That's not the way it is. Gay cannot be used to describe music, so for that, you were being an idiot.
Last edited by SporeCc; Jun 13, 2009 at 03:42 PM.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
It doesn't still stand. If a member of a band is gay, that doesn't make their music gay. By that logic, you'd be saying that the music of Judas Priest, R.E.M., Queen, Bloc Party, The Kinks, The Pogues, Sinead O'Connor, The B-52s, Styx, Moby and hundreds of other artists is gay.

That's not the way it is. Gay cannot be used to describe music, so for that, you were being an idiot.

Gay also means merry, cheerful etc. but I think Drummer didn't mean that.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay