Toribash
TDWP is the jizz :D
Okay. So everyone hating on brokencyde and the devil wears prada and saying only "scene kids" listen to it, are all wrong. Deffinetelly "scene kids" listen to it but it's not the whole listening audience. I am in love with both bands and i'm certainly NOT "scene!" whatever the exact definition of that is. I also listen to em cuz I like the SOUND. It's different from all the other crap out there. And to the person who said that if you wear a TDWP shirt, you're a douchebag, you're totally wrong. I own a TDWP shirt and wear it with pride )))) I wear it to show I don't like the typical gangster rap and other shit. I am one of the few who actually like to be different from the crowd and i'm glad. Judge me however you want to just cuz I have an obsession with screamo but whatever.
So this is my veiw. Sorry I'd this is hard to read Im Typing It off My itouch. So basically, my faviort band in the world is TDWP. Why you ask? Because their music is epic. Thaw all. It's just a personal astr in music. The new type "screamo" is brand new and there are
A lot of mixed feelings on it. Some hate it. Some
Would give their lives for it. It's totally out of
Hand to hate on someone for what they wear. I have a
DWP shirt and I loved it! And i think its re
Rally quite attractive when uyd wear skinny jeans and have wooshy hair... Ughhh I love it!!! And by no means am I emo or Scene, in face on occation I can be a little preppy!! By I of t listen to sceamo just to show off "oh I
so different!" and whatnot. I listen to it because I like it. From my veiw TDWP are like... I forget the word , but those people who cause revolutions Revolutionists? I so ething, but that's what it is. ;)
I love TDWP, and BTBAM, and that Klyke tells me how close-minded you are for saying that one of them sucks and the other is great because it's supposedly eons apart from sounding alike. Aparently your opinion is the only one that matters. Don't judge TDWP by their fans.
I used to like this one song they did, but then I realized it wasn't that great.

but yea, disliking something just because its popular or like by weird people is stupid.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
THIS IS ALL MY OPINION. ONLY A FOOL SHOULD GET OFFENDED BY THIS.

Scene kids are the trash of the 'social stepladder'. They're like preps gone to far. They try to be 'new' and unique' listening to a semi obscure band. They're trying to fit in this social circle where everybody who doesn't like said band is a hater. So they try and say that "OH YOU'RE JUST A HATER WHO IS JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE YOU ARE A ROBOT". Hey guess what? You're the fucking robot.

This is from past experiences with scene kids. AND NO. I'M NOT CALLING EVERYBODY WHO LISTENS TO THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA SCENE NOR EMO. OKAY? I never fucking said that. It's just a vast majority of people who eat this shit up. But normally. You can pretty much always see a scene kid in a TDWP shirt. Most of the time.

And no I'm not just judging TDWP by there fans. They're horrible. IN MY OWN OPINION. System of A Down have horrible fans. That doesn't mean I don't still like their music. I just hate the people following them.

I don't care that you like popular music. I really don't. I as a person like to branch off of the normal radio stations and social groups and listen to what I as a PERSON like and not what just my friends like.

I don't care that you listen to TDWP. I just kinda hate you for it k?

/tangent
The neighborhood douchebag.