Ranking
Anything without a good beat. And anything that's people smashing up instruments and gibbering down microphones.
The vocals of death metal. I like the instrumental parts, but why did it become standard for the vocals to all sound like a cross between the most disgusting belching and vomiting?
Since idiots decided that they'd ruin it with voice distortion. I mean, I absolutely love some screaming metal, such as Testament or Biomechanical, but it has a beat and good instrumentals at least. I can't stand Brokencyde, absolute garbage. RnB is ENTIRELY repetitive. Can't stand that either.

Hmmm, what else? Oh yes, generic, mass media promoted pop rock. Eg. Jonas Brothers and crap like that. AH. Fucking 'techno' that is just distorted repetitive thumps, trance that is a single repetitive and uncomplicated beat with maybe a few vocals from a black dude or a European sounding guy in there and people go nuts over it. Guh. Also gansta rap.
infamous
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
An artist called GG Allen.

Anyone who has heard his music will want to commit suicide.
His song names tell the tale:

Stick a cross in a nuns cunt
Expose yourself to kids
etc

I see GG did his job well.
I myself like GG's music very much and think him as on of the most influental punk band frontmans of all time. Rot in Peace.

I can't really think of any genre that wouldn't have some good bands in it so I'll say Nickelback and Melodic Death Metal (Excluding at the gates),
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

I don't like rap. It sucks. Like an octopus on acid.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
most thigs with "core" in the name. Grindcore, deathcore. .can't listen to that sort of stuff.