Ranking
Generally i don't like country, rap, bland commercial rock like Nickelback and also despise anything Linkin Parkish.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
most thigs with "core" in the name. Grindcore, deathcore. .can't listen to that sort of stuff.

Not even Hardcore?
And I'm not talking about the technodanceacidtrance wotever hardcore.

I must agree that most -Core bands other than hardcore or grindcore are sounding like they want to be the most Tröö Genre Band Of All Time.

But hey 80's Hardcore is awesome.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Since idiots decided that they'd ruin it with voice distortion. I mean, I absolutely love some screaming metal, such as Testament or Biomechanical, but it has a beat and good instrumentals at least. I can't stand Brokencyde, absolute garbage. RnB is ENTIRELY repetitive. Can't stand that either.

Hmmm, what else? Oh yes, generic, mass media promoted pop rock. Eg. Jonas Brothers and crap like that. AH. Fucking 'techno' that is just distorted repetitive thumps, trance that is a single repetitive and uncomplicated beat with maybe a few vocals from a black dude or a European sounding guy in there and people go nuts over it. Guh. Also gansta rap.

Maybe these days, but look at all the great old school R&B... Stevie Wonder? Marvin Gaye? Donna Summer? Gladys Knight? Otis Redding? These people were legendary!
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Generally i don't like country, rap, bland commercial rock like Nickelback and also despise anything Linkin Parkish.

Exactly like Odlov, except I can TOLERATE rap if it has a good beat and decent meaning and not just some guy complaining about his life while the background beat is some guy hitting drums exactly every second for 3 minutes...
I used to hate rap but I had only heard bad rap. Good stuff is good - especially if it actually has a band and not just programmed beats.
Heavy Metal. And those mad screamings like Bullet For My Valentine/Linkin Park.

Country.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Anything with an abhorring amount of screaming, at least to the point where I can't understand the lyrics of the song. I hate most rap, as 99.9% of it talks about the following subjects; "Bitches" and "Hos" (more or less the same thing, used freely to rhyme better), "Gangstas", and anything that starts stupid-ass trends. I hit a kid in the face when he started singing (or should I say 'speaking') "Soulja Boy" last year =/

Mass promoted music also tends to suck. Any band that has widely sold/advertised merchandise (I'm looking at you, Miley Cyrus) usually has a large base of fans who all like the same things and hold the same interests. Namely, crappy ones.

Of course, pop, hip-hop, rap, and the like all rocked about 20 years ago. Before something happened to the music industry. I dunno, maybe most musicians' fathers had radioactively contaminated sperm? Some evil Russian experiment to make us all turn on each other?
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; May 30, 2009 at 03:24 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Linkin Park makes me wince.

Can anyone say, "Most common YouTube montage music" much?

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Can anyone say, "Most common YouTube montage music" much?

I thought headstrong was the most common montage music.