ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Striker)Recruitment center

How to send an application
there's a 60-40 chance that we'll acsept you, the only way to send an application is by saying "please" or if you want a 90-10 then send a full application like
Real_Name:
GMT:
Mods:
What are you Addicted to when you play this game:
is there any other clans that you are in:
tell me the name and reason why you leave:
why this clan but not other:
is there any replays you have: (if got then send it at the bottom or give us link)(if don't know how to send replays to us then please watch this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhBCtiwqP_Y)
what can you give us:
Reason for enter:

there it's super simple as you can see
Last edited by jacklox2; Mar 10, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
Mod: Judo
Reason: I'm looking for a clan that I can play and grow with. I'm on very frequently, and am fairly good.
Real_Name:Macky
Mods:Wushu, Aikido, ABD
what can you give us:Respect
Reason for enter:The Reason is because, It feels so lonely without no one to play with but if i enter now, i can feel better... meaning that the striker clan will be with me
is there any replays you have:Yes
Attached Files
#Shalmo_INSANE.rpl (65.8 KB, 6 views)
FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT
My name is Nathaniel
I'm good at judo & taekyon
I want to join so I can't grow in a team to get better and better I choose this clan because you requesting for members.
Application
Real_Name: Audy
Mods: Mushu,Boxshu,Aikido,ABD and Greykido
Reason: Looking for a clan that is amazing whats better then striker
What are you Addicted to when you play this game: The Movement and Styles Its amazing
is there any other clans that you are in: Smile
Why Did You Leave Smile: Because It Is Not Active So I left it
Attached Files
Evil in Side Of Me.rpl (241.6 KB, 3 views)
I know this is not the place to post this (Because you might not answer if I PM and I want it to be heared out by everyone) but I will anyway.

I'm not gonna be able to play toribash (and visit the forums) that much as I play different games everyday.so Im not gonna be able to spend as much time before.
Gripping me will send you to hell,otherwise known as the "floor"
why I want to jon
Real_Name: my name is jack

GMT: i don't know what u mean

Mods: akido,a little,mushy and I'm trying out sparring

What are you Addicted to when you play this game: I loved the strategy based thinking.

is there any other clans that you are in: i haven't been in a clan before

tell me the name and reason why you leave: if someone was cheating id defiantly leave but i think i won't leave.

why this clan but not other:i am not sure i was scrolling threw the clans and something about this one grabbed me

is there any replays you have: (if got then send it at the bottom or give us link)(if don't know how to send replays to us then please watch this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhBCtiwqP_Y)

what can you give us: I am a determined player I love to teach people when ever I can so I can help by helping people in this clan whenever I can I am also active Mondays Thursdays and every other weekend

Reason for enter:I always wanted to be in a clan as soon as I knew what they were and id be so so so happy if I could fight along side your clan
Last edited by dworfteck; Feb 13, 2016 at 11:15 PM.