Ranking
Originally Posted by RollenZ View Post
No Wonder This Clan is Shit

Salty because you weren't accepted for not following a format?

Pahahah. I suggest you go back to the playground, because at least there you can be a little bitch and have people accept you.
That, or join a clan on Call of Duty. Your pick.
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!
So there comes a question - if we're a shit clan, why did he try so hard to get into (Mythical)?
Originally Posted by Skervesen View Post
So there comes a question - if we're a shit clan, why did he try so hard to get into (Mythical)?

He didn't exactly try hard, rather.. He didn't read the cover and ignored you when you told him it needed to be freeform, instead of agreeing to fix the application he had a hissy fit and cried about it.

So.. Yeah.
Originally Posted by Skervesen View Post
He kept bugging us in our recruitment room, so we sent him here for his last chance :P

Damn, haha. Looks like that paid off big-time.
My App
Belt:Black
In-game activity (0-10):8
Forum Activity (0-10):6
Any previous clans and why you left them:THOL - No One Online | Utopia - Same Of THOL
Why Mythology: This Clan Are Very Organized And I Want To Join To Help Here
How you can you contribute to us:Some Textures (Im Not Good At Art), TC To Bank And Help To Win Wars, etc.
Favorite mods: Boxshu_Mushu_V3, ABD, Aikido And Greykido
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): I Have Skype, Steam And Hamachi [My Steam And Skype Dont Works]
Something about yourself:If I Dont Talk Correctly, Im Brazilian, I Play Toribash At 2 Years, I Have Another Alt (Same Belt I am, Name Of The Alt: ThiLelles)
Replays:Above \/
Attached Files
#MF# #Again Working#.rpl (107.2 KB, 1 views)
#MF# More Than 1.rpl (122.0 KB, 2 views)
#MF# The Combine.rpl (142.9 KB, 2 views)
#MF# Think Before Playing.rpl (84.8 KB, 1 views)
Sup,Its me Nicholas call me nick ive been in two clans so far Fanta And Alpha I left but I found this clan.Im a blue Belt but don't underestimate what I can do in toribash I have the skills and what it takes to be in this clan.I am 16< England.I Play Toribash about 4-5 hours usually rarely play 2 hours.I Like to browse The toribash forums for clan news there so exiting and it gets my hyped when theres a war.Id like to earn some and get some tc pretty low so far But would be nice.I like playing Abd,Boxhu,Mushu etc.I have skype NinjaBoi__ its a ninja pic xD. So yeah Hope for the best<<It would be an Honor to work and fight with u guys I think I have potential and the skills.It Really would be an Honor
Attached Files
A kind CHOKE SLAM.rpl (51.6 KB, 1 views)
Back Kick.rpl (24.6 KB, 1 views)
Grab edit 2.rpl (60.7 KB, 1 views)
OMG.rpl (27.4 KB, 1 views)
The idk Decap.rpl (35.7 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by DezNoodles; Sep 29, 2015 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Fixing