Ranking
Original Post
Rankings Testing
Hey guys,

You may notice rankings may have changed. We're testing out a system where you're ranked by belt level, which should make for a better closer challenge.

So there's no need to be alarmed if you find that your rank level has been boosted ;).

Also, this obviously affects Achievements. We will be fixing achievements to reflect your ranks through belt levels.

I'll post more on this as we smooth out the system ait.

Gman out.
Gone Fishing
It's a very good idea,though it would be nice if the global ranking system was kept alongside it.

I was wondering why i was awarded the Sensei achievement and my rank skyrocketed to 24.
Well, huh? Good job!
Nice idea! I was boosted from 97th place to 33rd
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

yey yey I'm on top 10 players in toribash - oh what - no not realy

I don't like this system at all. Some black belts may come poke me like "hey hey what a noob rank", nice. Everyone approves this only 'cos they think they got better rank. Some guys have realy made work about their rank/belt and now it has been waisted. Also there may be more master belts than 10th dans so would be quite nonsense if your rank goes up when your belt upgrades.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Lol

I saw brown belt with rank 4...

I don't think that this ranking system is good :P

BTW I have rank 602 now :O (yesterday I was... 1994?)
He would have been the 4th ranked brown belt, not the 4th ranked player. rank 38 at the moment, nice.
u got a point dream eater

but think , isnt it a more fair system , cuz if there r a blue belt ranked as 3 it doesn't means he's one of the top 5 players in toribash , it just means that inside the blue belt community he's the top 3 .

i think that's it no?

and then when he upgrade for brown belt he'll be no more longer top 3 cuz he will be in "another" rank the brown belt rank

at least i think that's how it works
Last edited by Sano; Dec 10, 2009 at 02:44 PM.
ya here is one proof for people accepting new system 'cos they rank got better
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom