Ranking
"either a realistic date" "or a madman presenting the" "it is an ORMO event" "please download the attachment" "it is a? epic replay" "was the inspiration for this event" "It is a good example" "think about an equivalent prize"

If a native english speaker could make sure the spelling and stuff are correct that'd be neat! I know you're not one and neither am I, Thrandir, so we're not to be trusted with this kind of stuff :p

But anyway great job, man!
We definitely need more events like this one.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Eh, ok. I asked two friends to make this banner, I hope I will get anything today. Additionally, GameMasters answered at my PM and they are going to sponsor shiai token prizes + provide no-qi transfer of Dragon items if needed (wooho, good info).

I hope I will be able to post it at events board today.

Almost finished prop below (it needs only banner I think, corrected all mistakes- thanks Oblivion!)

------

One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is LOVE

Hello and welcome to the new ORMO replaymaking competition: UkeLove!

Everybody wants love, and so does Uke... Your task is simple- provide this amazing feeling to him in your awesome replay. It is up to you what kind of love will your replay show- it can be either a realistic date with lots of hugs 'n kisses or a madman presenting the unavoidable connection between love and pain. Be creative, unique, stylish and always remember- DETAILS MATTER!
Each replay will be judged on creativity, style, technique, realism and general cuteness (your task is to provide love, and your replay must clearly show it- make it somehow kawaii; however, it is an ORMO event and your replaymaking skill will be important factor).

If you don't know how to show your love, please download the attachment from this post: it is epic replay by zeto that was the inspiration for this event. It is a good example of showing adoration by holding their hands at the end of replay <3

- Mod is classic.tbm, you are allowed to change game rules
- Replay hacking is not allowed
- People stealing replays will be disqualified and banned from future ORMO events
- You are allowed to post only ONE entry and edit it as many times as you want (before deadline, of course). If you change your entry, please delete old attachment. It makes judging way easier.

1st: Dragon force + Shiai Token x3 + 7000 ToriCredits
2nd: Dragon relax + Shiai Token x1 + 3000 ToriCredits

Special thanks to GameMasters for providing Shiai Tokens and help with transferring prizes!

Judges: Thrandir, zeto.

If you have any questions related to this event, feel free to post it here or shoot me a PM!

Deadline will be 7th June, 20:00 GMT, winners should be announced within a week.

Good luck, have fun and spread love all!

Sponsors: Thrandir,
If you want to sponsor additional prize, PM me!
Attached Files
Frankly.rpl (298.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Thrandir; May 19, 2014 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Great set-up, Thrandir, and perfect timing to launch it since Toribash just got on steam today.
Much <3 for the initiative.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Got banner, all praise JtanK!

Posting it now :D

-----

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=458334

Done.
Last edited by Thrandir; May 19, 2014 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump