Toribash
if flash is going in, it'd be really cool to see a flash vs warrior spar

flash doesn't shine without warrior and like wise
at the moment the ingame replays aren't that great. like some of the teakkyon ones, just putting that out there. they're some replays that are cooler then the ones in the folder atm.

we should look for some new ones

ALSO

dual gravity replays, dscigs you have some good ones don't you?
i have on that's really cool by you but i'm not sure if you have a better one
Attached Files
Dscigs - Get Oak Treed v.2.rpl (1.02 MB, 45 views)
Last edited by Internet; May 5, 2015 at 01:19 AM.
i'd love to see some hacked replays in stock, but i don't think it'd be a good idea to exceed more than 3-4 of them

same thing with record breaking replays, it'd be cool to see 2-3 of them in there but i don't think anymore would be optimal

having a couple sports replays would be pretty neat too (largekilla straight ballin' on these niggas)

seeing as how sparring is like the single most popular thing among new players i'd like to see some new spars in the defaults as well, i'd definitely want to keep oblivions self spar and swexx's spar with largekilla though

i can't think of any parkour replay that is on the same level as swexx's, but feel free to mention any that are

if i remember correctly there were some pretty cool skateboarding replays being made a year or two ago, maybe one of those would fit as well
Last edited by millie; May 5, 2015 at 07:31 AM.
Seriously? We need to get some xlr8 replays in the folder, he's pretty damn baller.

Plus, there's always Rune, he's great at parkour. xlr8 said himself.
Also known as CombatBot
I know shook doesn't really do replays anymore, but I think that one of his should be in there (there used to be one in the stock folder, but at some point it was left out)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
that reminds me

the previous stock folder has people in it that are in it because their contributions to replay making during their era was substantial, but their replays wouldn't hold up against newer replays (chezda, dafe, etc)

now the question is, do we honor their contributions by adding them to stock or do we acknowledge that their time has past and just keep them in our memory?
I'd say put everyone who greatly contributed to the replay community in with one replay each. But mark their replay with the date it was made and perhaps even a title of honor or something.

ex Chezda - XXXXXXXX 2007 andwhathedidforthecommunity