Ranking
Haha I just wish they'd get banned- that stuff is really terrible.

Also just had my first game as Darius- was making the shots later on and thank God it worked XD
Very close game.

Dunk

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I can't even have a game without getting flamed T_T

Flamer :c

Flamed me in all chat too, called me a useless champ- said I tp'd like TF and that I was a hacker, then "reported" xD..
Jeez.

wait until you start playing ranked.

I do play ranked o.o

See

In that you just always hear the losing team say "Report this person for noob plz" etc etc
I think you can report people for being inexperienced.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Heartseeker Ashe isn't coming, because she's already found a place in my heart <3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Heartseeker Ashe isn't coming, because she's already found a place in my heart <3

I'm not even sure... is she actually going to be available? Or is everyone just going to have to settle for Heartseeker Vayne?

Also, I got Amethyst Ashe. She is soooo cool!
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I still have no access to the chat whatsoever, no champ select chat, no premade games, nothing, it's been like this for 3 days now :/

I've literally asked everywhere I can, support, the forums, searched through google countless times, nothing is helping at all.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I still have no access to the chat whatsoever, no champ select chat, no premade games, nothing, it's been like this for 3 days now :/

I've literally asked everywhere I can, support, the forums, searched through google countless times, nothing is helping at all.

i'd just get a fresh install bro.
just dl it when u sleep so it wont bog down ur bandwith when ur using it

also, surprised nobody brought up velkoz
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!