ES Recruitment Drive
I cant help you with building games although i do agree, there arent enough. I can on the other hand give you the single most amazing game ive ever played, Hands down. "Redstone."

Ps. The game Redstone recently (like a few 2-6 ago {im bad with time}) changed hands from the K2 network to L&K logic and hence the website and servers and such changed. The current website is: redstoneonline.net
Technical Old School. - It exists.
err...a good fps game,i like free games xD i have tried operation 7,warrock,sudden attack,dispatch of army,wolfteam,smoking guns and orange FPS
Originally Posted by seasmy View Post
err...a good fps game,i like free games xD i have tried operation 7,warrock,sudden attack,dispatch of army,wolfteam,smoking guns and orange FPS

Have you tried combat arms? Fairly good f2p fps, gotta pay for the good guns, but its fun .

Links: http://www.combatarms.nexon.net/
Originally Posted by eddy1217 View Post
Have you tried combat arms? Fairly good f2p fps, gotta pay for the good guns, but its fun .

Links: http://www.combatarms.nexon.net/

i tried it downloaded it but it did not work for me i live in Asia :<
oh and i have also tried soldier front and i want a good FPS game i tried Operation7 but when i open the game and join a server it says not logged it
I need a good racing game where you can customize your car and race it. Preferably 3D and for the PC. No IJJI games, though.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I need a game that will scare the shit out of me, pc, anything other then that is open for you guys to pick. MUST be scary, and dont worry about price, -Snip-

Nothing to do with warez or any kind of way to get games for 'free' isn't allowed to be spoken of.
-Malvie
Last edited by Malvie; May 30, 2010 at 03:53 AM.
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Originally Posted by Malvie View Post
Penumbra didn't even make me jump.

Well what does then =)
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX