Ranking
Which one, lol?
This one?

Eight playable races with different battle strategies and units led by generals on Earth-like map, fighting for provinces and building fortresses. Battles resolved by unit cards.
40 to 60 turns, or 'infinity' mod were last player on the map is the winner.
Collecting Victory points by taking provinces and killing other players armies, then using those points to fortify your territories, heal or buy new units.
Each general has specific treats that helps his army in battles...

Nothing translated thou.
Well premise is simple: on the start each player gets same amount of victory points (or V points how I call them) and can chose 3 generals. Then they buy units (cards) with those points and build their armies according to general's card (each general have stats like how many units he can lead, which level, what kind of upgrades or magic he can use on battlefield, and so on).

Then players place their armies on the map and game starts, proceeding in turns. Each turn one player moves, attack empty provinces (thou they are not empty, they are under chaotic rule by mutants) or attack other player armies and provinces in his possession.
Then another player do the same and so on.
At the end there is counting of how many provinces players managed to capture. Each province = 1 V point. On the beginning of next turn they can use accumulated V points
to build fortress on the territories they own, heal armies (if they sustained damage) or buy new ones (if they lost some unit in combat)

Game progress for 40 turns (easy mod). On turn 41 is counting of provinces that players manage to capture and V points they accumulated during combat. Player that has most V points is victor, next in line is second place and after that third place.

Battles are resolved the moment one player put his army token on the same province where is other player's army token present.
Then u put your cards on the field in two rows. Front row is for the Infantry and Panzer units, and second row is for the Artillery and Flaying units (there are 4 kind of units: infantry, flaying, arty and panzer, or how I like to call it: IFAP )

Battles are very simple, each battle turn one unit can execute their special attack and attack enemy unit. Enemy units defend, HP loss is calculated than other player charge their special attack and attack some unit.

If u see the card I posted there are some numbers on it. On the top, that red star is the cost of the unit, so that unit costs 1 V point. Big red number is attack strength, and small green number is defend strength (2/3). Unit also has 6 HP (health points).

Below, numbers in the red balls are BAD numbers. When u attack u play dice (6 sided), and if u get those numbers in red balls your unit has MISSED, attack failed.
On the other side, those numbers in green shields are GOOD numbers. If you are attacked, u play dice and if you get one of those GOOD numbers you successfully defended against attack.

EXAMPLE:
If someone attacks your unit with strength of 4 attack points and u manage to defend (-3), your unit lose only 1 HP of six. So, you put just one damage counter on the card.

Also, Generals can retreat from battle before it starts or during one. If you retreat before battle, you lose one unit randomly and you must move your army away from the province you lost. If you retreat during the actual battle, you lose your whole army, but your General is safe and you can put him on any province that is in your possession.

Fortresses are building that can store three units of any kind. You pay the cost of those units + 1 V points for fortress itself, and u put a fortress token on some of your province, so if enemy attacks it, he will have to fight those 3 units, and it will be harder for him (more costly) to capture that territory.

That is basically it. Some few details about fighting, moving and using generals, but the main game engine is explained...
Sounds like Advance Wars and Pokemon (or Yu Gi Oh or whatever other card game ), this is awesome!

So there's a set number of defence points? Or does that unit lose a defence point each time it gets attacked and weakens with each successful attack?
Those are set numbers. Only thing that units are losing is their HP.

Game is really old. I've made it and played it with my friends around 1991-92. It had 7 races: New World Order (humans). Haots (mutated insects), El'ary (human-like mutants), Skorgs (non-human-like mutants), Teofides (mutated sea life), Omega I (robots) and Essencionids (aliens). I've added one more: Kaiju (enormous monsters) due to the watching of Pacific Rim. :}

I might add another chaotic mutant faction later, idk.

Story is: 2030 - 53 fragments of unknown comet fell on earth and released spores that mutated whole Earth life. From those new races were born and they started to wage war against each other. Humans fight to preserve old earth, while other races fight for survival or to conquer Earth for themselves. Aliens landed later (they were the ones that bombarded Earth with mutagen comet) to find out that their plan has gone wrong and instead Earth to be 'tera-formed' to suit their needs, it became a planet full of new sentient life (varsity of races). So they also started cleansing since they can't go back (their home-world destroyed).

So, we have humans that fight to liberate Earth from all new races, some mutant fractions that fight between themselves, robots that were initially made by humans to cleanse the Earth but gone rouge and now want to destroy everything and Aliens.
Kaiju just do whatever they like to do, destroy all in their path...

Interesting stuff when it's all mixed together and played.
Looks like you got yourself a new boyfriend Deppy >:C

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!