Toribash
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Thelunatic
dont i already know u?
holy shit i am too stupid arent u the one who got problems with your previous clan
exuse my stupidity idk if u remember me
oh also this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...412394&page=40 xDDDDDD
forget bout that thoughDDDDD
Welcome again bro

Hahaha oh wow xD
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
Robo ""someone who hates himself joins"" who are u talking bout?
delete it if u are talking about thelunatic
None of u ever met him and you all started shiiting on him
WE SAID NEW BLANK PAGE!
delete it plz
INB4 14 days ban
Robocop the man who fucks everything up
Petition to rename robocop to DumbFuck
also i am thinking about renaming my CS Clan to... our best ally
Monastery
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Originally Posted by Robocop11545 View Post
okay... it been one week, someone who hates himself joins and someone with everything joins too. Scorpion wants tc like a selfish fish fish (ha, fish) so that he can make his vid.

so yeah ima go off of shrooms now and see what happens.

If you are talking about Lunatic, delete this post and dont never again do anything like that. Im serious.

Lunatic is now a blank paper, he is starting again. Some of us might know something bad about him, forget it. You remove all the memories about him, good and bad. He is new guy and we are going to welcome him to its like he was our brother.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Something is better than nothing.

Well the only memories I have with the tuna is good
So white page plz
He is a good guy do new page
DAT thing was my fault
INB4 14 days ban
sorry i was off of shrooms.

anyway...

u wanted a war, so i got a war

KnC vs It's

/jo knc

1 vs like 900000 srsly help
-----
from,
TheDumbFuck

ur welcome, jackass ;)
-----
1 to 0 knc lead
cmon guys
-----
1 to 1

I did nothing xD
Last edited by Robocop11545; Feb 13, 2015 at 03:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
Now I'm attacked by some person with a drug problem? I'm not going to be talked about like this anymore. I did nothing to deserve it. I only tried to help and feel better about myself. Ever since I joined I've felt miserable. I thought it'd be fun but I have only felt unwelcomed, unliked, targeted and disrespected. People want to bring up old skeletons. It brings me more sadness than good when people who don't even know you don't even make an effort to be your friend or welcome you, or attempt to learn anything about you because they're only concerned with themselves. They just talk about you like you're some freakshow "Oh is that that one guy who did this?" and I don't even get an apology? No one wants to take the time to talk to me like a human being? It eats away at me and really that hurts. It hurts more than any of you can even begin to comprehend when you're displayed as this bad guy with all these problems. At least I tried to change and move on. No one else changed anything. No one will even notice me being gone, that's how important I am. You'll forget about me tomorrow and the thought of messaging me wont even cross your mind. You don't value me as a clan member, you don't welcome me into the family, you don't even treat me like a friend. Scorpion, don't even try to cover your ass and act like you're standing up for me. You brought it back up as well and said "Thelunatic dont i already know u? holy shit i am too stupid arent u the one who got problems with your previous clan" Wow thanks, you really want to move on huh? That makes me feel SO appreciated and really proves how many people read my application. Some first impression I guess. Even if none of you give a fuck, I needed to rant. It wont do any good, but I needed it. So bye. I'm done, you win, I leave and you all get what you wanted...all 4 of you it seems.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 13, 2015 at 10:53 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
we are sorry thelunatic.I only tried to make things better yet it got worst
we are sorry for everything ,
care for another chance? i have invited u back. Join again and i guarantee u wont feel but happiness
Originally Posted by thelunatic
You brought it back up as well and said

I was trying to be friendly there just to get know u better
Now as i said i have invited u again join and u will get treated well,u will feel welcomed and we wont display u but with goodness
you didnt do anything to deserve this kind of treatment
nothing at all
that's why u deserve an apologize from everyone of us
Last edited by scorpionma; Feb 14, 2015 at 12:36 AM.
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
we are sorry thelunatic.I only tried to make things better yet it got worst
we are sorry for everything ,
care for another chance? i have invited u back. Join again and i guarantee u wont feel but happiness
I was trying to be friendly there just to get know u better
Now as i said i have invited u again join and u will get treated well,u will feel welcomed and we wont display u but with goodness
you didnt do anything to deserve this kind of treatment
nothing at all
that's why u deserve an apologize from everyone of us

I doubt I'm going to get an apology from Robocop or Mega. Like I said, no one probably even read my application. It doesn't matter now. I'm not going to get pushed out of the clan again.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!