ES Recruitment Drive
so... can I start calling a shit ton of people out for abd clan wars again?
-----
like right now plz every gets on toribash
Last edited by Robocop11545; Apr 4, 2015 at 09:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
Scorpioma... where is something....
Something you son of a bitch be active make me the effing leader
also scorpionma we should make a poll about changing our name ... shall we
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Skits our name is good I guess
Here is what I think we should do
Kick every member (but skitz.swag.robocop and swag(also me and something ofc))
1.Start a new clan thread
2.with new rules that we have to follow(with warnings and kicks on every laws that were disobeyed
3.Recruit new shits
4.(optional) change our name
5.weekly activity check (the person gets demoted if he failed in 2 following weeks
And gets kicked if he failed 6 total activity checks)ofc .unless u inform us bout it
6.we will have to do at least 1 betting server each month and one event each 2 months
7.we will have to get very very strict on our recruitment(leave that to me I'll.make the rules and shit)
8.no useless posting ( which is part of the rules
9.we HAVE to be fuckiNg awesome

Sent From The Future Using A Time Machine
INB4 14 days ban
FIRST STEP 2 BEING AWESOME

[CLAN] Siege!

Every clan that applies for the event gets a fort surrounded with 3 walls (maximum of 16 clan participation slots available). The objective is to destroy the opposing clan's castle by destroying all 3 of their walls and finally storming their fort. You will be assigned the role of attack or defence, once you have this the war will operate as follows:

1) Attackers choose 3 members of their own clan to attack this phase (cannot be changed until phase is over).
2) Defenders choose 4 members of their own clan to defend this phase (cannot be changed until the phase is over).
3) Defenders choose the mod.
4) Players fight, if you win you stay in the match and continue fighting until you lose. Once you lose, you cannot fight again (until this phase is over and a new one begins).
5) Once a winner is decided, a new phase begins (everyone previously DQ'd can now re-enter). The teams switch roles and continue from 1) again until one team's fort has been sieged.

If attackers win the phase: One of the defender's walls are broken down (or if 3x walls have been broken, the 4th win means the fort is sieged).
If defenders win win the phase: A counter-attack is made! When the roles switch and the winning defenders have to attack they can choose one opposing player and DQ him for the rest of the phase.

(If you have any questions on how this should work then ask in the thread).

Only official clans can participate.
All logs are to be posted in this thread immediately after the war is over.
Defenders can't choose the same mod twice in a row & the mod must be from the mod-list.
No users other than the ones on your clans member-list can participate.
Once you lose in the attacking/defending phase of a battle you cannot play again until the phase is over.
A fort must have been sieged before the deadline. If a match isn't arranged between the two clans, both are disqualified. If one clan can show that they actively attempted to arrange with the other clan and the effort was not reciprocated, that clan may be given the win.
You must keep a relevant log of your interactions with the opposing clan. These logs must be either in-game screenshots or forum posts and private messages. No other form of communication will be accepted in the event of a disqualification appeal. Any accusations of stalling, bickering or rulebreaking without evidence will result in disqualification of one or both clans.

Spoiler: Application Format

Spoiler: Log Format

Spoiler: Mod List

1st:
100,000TC
+
Clan Medal:

+
Untradable Limited Edition Award:

2nd:
60,000TC

3rd:
40,000TC

One week after launch we will release the deadline. Match-ups will be published then.

Spoiler: Participating Clans

Spoiler: Phase 1 Match-ups
-----
wanna do it?
Last edited by Robocop11545; Apr 4, 2015 at 11:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
Sounds good robo
idk if we are ready atm but sounds great
u would need to explain more about it but lets stick to the new thread first(lets settle down more)
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
Scorpioma... where is something....
Something you son of a bitch be active make me the effing leader
also scorpionma we should make a poll about changing our name ... shall we

Shush im doing huge things

go www.vikvek.com/its.html

And no, its not ready
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Skits our name is good I guess
Here is what I think we should do
Kick every member (but skitz.swag.robocop and swag(also me and something ofc))
1.Start a new clan thread
2.with new rules that we have to follow(with warnings and kicks on every laws that were disobeyed
3.Recruit new shits
4.(optional) change our name
5.weekly activity check (the person gets demoted if he failed in 2 following weeks
And gets kicked if he failed 6 total activity checks)ofc .unless u inform us bout it
6.we will have to do at least 1 betting server each month and one event each 2 months
7.we will have to get very very strict on our recruitment(leave that to me I'll.make the rules and shit)
8.no useless posting ( which is part of the rules
9.we HAVE to be fuckiNg awesome

Does number 7 have to be global? And also for 10 it should be "10. Become official" right?
Last edited by swagpro; Apr 4, 2015 at 03:47 PM.
Official is not our primary thing
Officialness is something after all these
We can't get it if we don't do one of these
And official is not what we are looking for atm
And what?
Somethig;: I believe that is your site?
Sounds good but we need to change the rules
I'll post them later on

INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Official is not our primary thing
Officialness is something after all these
We can't get it if we don't do one of these
And official is not what we are looking for atm
And what?
Somethig;: I believe that is your site?
Sounds good but we need to change the rules
I'll post them later on

Its my Community, VIKVEK
Something is better than nothing.

Sorry guys for not being active for a long time
-----
I was moving so I had a lot of shit to worry about
-----
Can I get reinvited please
Last edited by Air210; Apr 4, 2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Death is part of life, death is hope, death can also be sadness, or loss, but we all lose things, forgive yourself.