Ranking
Original Post
Hay guise
Yeah, i have replays. It's been way too long since i posted some last time. >.>

About damn time: Title refers to the fact that it was ages ago since i made a new replay. Without going too much in detail, i can say that i punch him, then kick him, and then heel his remains. With the last hit being a boomhit.

Derp hurf: Not sure if i've posted this one before, but i checked my attachments to see, and i couldn't find it anywhere, so here you are. It's a quick manipulation that ends in a strong kick to Ukes neck.

No crotch is safe from FAGSASSIN: Named after the cool, but superfaggy assassin-esque pose in the end. Dunno how to describe the replay, but it's fairly bloody.

Comments, criticism and ratings appreciated, but ratings should be backed up by a comment or critique. :U
Attached Files
Class A - About damn time.rpl (180.8 KB, 46 views)
Class A - Derp hurf.rpl (55.3 KB, 44 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
About damn time: Awesome. I loved the transition between the decap and split. I found it a little stiff here and there though.
Derp hurf: Pretty meh, IMO. Not much going on.
FAGASSIN: Best of the bunch. When you grabbed Uke's foot after the initial boom, I expected another almightly boom but you went for a single DM punch. In fact, the punch was sooo fuckin' sexy and spinny, I would've rathered that than some plain old boom. What made the punch so awesome was the fact you cocked your arm back right after the punch connected. Sometimes it looks shit but you made it look so awesome.

Overall, purely analtastic.
I liked the last one, it was so Shook
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
About Damn Time- Absolutly epic the transition between the Decap and the split was spot on, and that last boom you had a crap load of momentum. there isnt really anything you can do better other than maybe not rubbing up to the uke so much.
Great work 9.9/10
Derp Hurf- I thought it was the worst of the bunch a simple manpulation but a very hard Boom.
It was acually quite stylish but not enough in the replay 9/10
No Crothch is safe from FAGSASSIN- There is no words to describe this replay its just to fast and incredible.
I acually didnt like the first kick at all it looked to floaty for me but near the end when you threw in a punch and Got one of the most amazing booms I have ever seen I just watched over, and over again.I loved how you used the ground for extra tork, momentum, and power. 9.9/10

All together incredible work shook they are all amazing.
Keep up the class A's.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
rawraw this was good. powerful and pow pow pow
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
About Damn Time- Absolutly epic the transition between the Decap and the split was spot on, and that last boom you had a crap load of momentum. there isnt really anything you can do better other than maybe not rubbing up to the uke so much.
Great work 9.9/10
Derp Hurf- I thought it was the worst of the bunch a simple manpulation but a very hard Boom.
It was acually quite stylish but not enough in the replay 9/10
No Crothch is safe from FAGSASSIN- There is no words to describe this replay its just to fast and incredible.
I acually didnt like the first kick at all it looked to floaty for me but near the end when you threw in a punch and Got one of the most amazing booms I have ever seen I just watched over, and over again.I loved how you used the ground for extra tork, momentum, and power. 9.9/10

All together incredible work shook they are all amazing.
Keep up the class A's.

Everyone does that.
Haha, thanks guys. The third one is clearly the most popular.
I think i now know why i didn't post Derp Hurf earlier... Because it isn't up to par with the others. But fuck that, i'm only human. =P

Anyhoo, here's another replay i made a while ago. It's made for teh lulz, so you shouldn't expect anything mindblowingly epic. Which you shouldn't in any case. :U
Attached Files
Class A - Potassiumchloride.rpl (101.7 KB, 28 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol