ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Mosier
<Mosier> if you finish this replay. you get the satisfaction of knowing you are probably the greatest tber in the history of tb

You are probably the greatest tber in the history of tb.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
yeh but I want to find you on tb nut,because I laughed a lot when we played lenshu,when I lost but not so much when I won(it was luck I admit ) for stairway,I want to play again with you
Wow! that was probably the best replay in toribash i have ever seen. Now I know why people keep talking about you and idolize you. I tried extending it but it came out as a major failIt's a . I think it starts at 4627.
Attached Files
juggle edit FAIL.rpl (268.8 KB, 36 views)
Your control of the toris was amazing. I'm just good at smacking things really hard. I love how you have to control uke at tthe same time, to prevent him from dqing.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
You are probably the greatest tber in the history of tb.

qft
Originally Posted by teishu View Post
Wow! that was probably the best replay in toribash i have ever seen. Now I know why people keep talking about you and idolize you. I tried extending it but it came out as a major failIt's a . I think it starts at 4627.

At the end you use your leg to keep a part up. You have to use only arms to keep uke up in mosiers challenge.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Your control of the toris was amazing. I'm just good at smacking things really hard. I love how you have to control uke at tthe same time, to prevent him from dqing.

I'm really bad at smacking things.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I'm really bad at smacking things.

QFT.